Pulsar Dfa75 Are They Good?

Hmm not ideal fellas as there offset and not an inline add on, so you have to compensate for different ranges more.

A rear add on always you to increases the mag of the scope right up, a front mounted add on normally max's out at 8x mag, but your also magnifying onto a digital display, plus your going to need long arms to adjust the focus..

That doesn't sound ideal. My understanding was that it just clipped on the front and off you go. Looking on utube it looks like you have to zero it to each scope which is not what I was told when it was sold to me.

Yeah I knew it had to be zeroed into whichever scope you use it on,and adjusted to suit poa etc, I'll only be using it on my 243 that I will use as dedicated night set up, so hopefully that will help elevate any issues once fully set up,it will just stay on there (well that's the plan) along with NM800.

I think the mk1 had some issues with zeroing in, the MK2 setting up is more similar to the N750 with the one shot zero system (someone more knowledgeable than I will correct me if I'm wrong),I did have a go on one prior to picking my MK2 up, the one I used hit where it was aiming, so here's hoping I can get mine set up as well once I get home in a couple of weeks from work, link below showing some of the set up for the MK2 that I found on Web (hope it works)

https://youtu.be/ra56owg_nvo