36 replies to this topic

#16 Bunnyblatter

Bunnyblatter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:17 pm

Put it away jeff.
If you're not in need of the dosh then just put it away mate. You'll need it some time and if it's not there then you can't use it mate.
You know it makes sense pal :thumbs:

#17 j j m

j j m

No2 on the Thl welcoming committee.

• Donator
  • 19,477 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:23 pm

its stripped and put away bry mate,i will not be using it as if no use for it,it might come in for one of the grand kids

• Bunnyblatter and Jonjon79 like this

#18 bigmac 97kt

bigmac 97kt

Chief shit stirrer

• Donator
  • 10,636 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:34 pm

its stripped and put away bry mate,i will not be using it as if no use for it,it might come in for one of the grand kids

TELL ME YOU HAVE NOT GOT RID OF THE BAIRNS EAGLE OWL JEFF

I DONT LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS AT ME

ITS AS BIG AS MY 4X4 THAT THING LAST TIME I SAW THE BLOODY THING JEFF SAY,D ILL GET THE BAIRN TO GET IT OUT AND SHOW YOU IT AND YOU CAN HAVE A HOLD OF IT :icon_eek: :blink:

NO ITS ALL RIGHT JEFF IV JUST REMEMBERED IV GOT TO DO SOME THING BACK HOME ILL SEE YOU LATER :laugh:

ITS GOT FEET AS BIG AS MY HANDS :yes:

BUT I MUST ADMIT ITS A LOVELY BIRD AND A CREDIT TO JEFF AND THE BAIRN FOR THE WAY ITS BEEN BROUGHT UP ;)

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

#19 Bunnyblatter

Bunnyblatter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:01 pm

You know it makes sense mate.
If it doesn't owe you anything and you don't need the coin then you've done the right thing if you ask me.
You never know when you get the urge

#20 mark williams

mark williams

Mr Slippy

• Donator
  • 4,360 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:14 am

Good luck in the new venture Jeff. :good: 

atb  Mark

#21 j j m

j j m

• Donator
  • 19,477 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:13 am

no jimmy mate she is still here mate,she is part of the family mate,id rather get rid of our lass then the eagle owl,our olivia loves her we brought her up from a chick 14 days old ,the silly bird thinks she is a human not a bird thats the thing with owls you must imprint them,not like the rest of the bops ,mate

#22 j j m

j j m

• Donator
  • 19,477 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:14 am

your right bry mate,next decision is do i take all my mewses down or leave them up a lot was spent doing all these mewses 

• Bunnyblatter likes this

#23 j j m

j j m

• Donator
  • 19,477 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:15 am

thanks mark mate,keep up the good shooting,i enjoy reading your posts mate

#24 Bunnyblatter

Bunnyblatter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:26 am

your right bry mate,next decision is do i take all my mewses down or leave them up a lot was spent doing all these mewses 

Leave them up mate. You never know if you fancy another BOP then it's all there ready to go.

#25 Jonjon79

Jonjon79

Extreme Luber

• Donator
  • 3,874 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:37 am

Leave them up mate. You never know if you fancy another BOP then it's all there ready to go.

:yes:

I've never had a bird of prey - I know a couple of people that keep some and, from what I can tell, it's in their blood.

...... I reckon you'll have something again one day :thumbs:

#26 Bunnyblatter

Bunnyblatter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:43 am

:yes:

I've never had a bird of prey - I know a couple of people that keep some and, from what I can tell, it's in their blood.

...... I reckon you'll have something again one day :thumbs:

My thoughts too JJ mate. You could see and hear the passion when Jeff talked about his birds. He really did love them.
I'm sure he will get more one day

#27 j j m

j j m

• Donator
  • 19,477 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:13 pm

thanks bry mate,im starting to get used to the garden being empty now once i used to come out the french doors the peregrins spars harris hawks the whole lot used to start shouting but now quitness ,in the breeding season i hardly got in my garden as i only went in to feed my birds so i did not disturb them,now i can get on with jobs in the garden and repairs to some of the old mewses

#28 j j m

j j m

• Donator
  • 19,477 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:18 pm

jon if you have lots of spare time on your hands theres no better hobby to have then birds of prey,you start off with 1 and before you know it you have a garden full,nothing better then knowing you have bread some of the best birds in the north east

#29 Bunnyblatter

Bunnyblatter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:02 pm

The peregrine was a beautiful bird mate. Just stunning

#30 j j m

j j m

• Donator
  • 19,477 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:14 pm

yes bry mate one of the best peregrins ive bread,he went to a good home in scotland he is a whicked little begger and takes no prisoners,i made sure all of my birds went to good working homes with experienced keepers and breeders

• david901 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users