First Time Lamping For Ages

went out shooting last night with les using his 22 rifle, went to a couple of fields and got 7 rabbits, as we went into the last field there was a good few rabbits in the distance, i shut the gate got in the motor and les set off, 40 mtrs into the field and we got well stuck, that was the night done, we got pulled out this morning by the farmer,

had a great night les cheers pal,

post-73370-0-38809900-1490952308_thumb.jpg

post-73370-0-38063500-1490952322_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Must of had some rain there lads , the fields down hear are sodden , and no way would my far superior l200 be took over them , lol , bet the farmer loved you!

But really you need a medal for going out in that, and as allways the results are there to be seen , good shooting lads

What's wrong with walking , pair of lazy gits lol

Atb lads

Dave

• Like 2

So how do you rate the mazda now ?. :whistling:

I have a 42 year old landrover and if that puddle stopped it I,d set it on fire, modern 4x4s put to much emphasis on comfort, speed and mpg, I don't go fast but I go anywere (just not on the motorway)

So how do you rate the mazda now ?. :whistling:

I have a 42 year old landrover and if that puddle stopped it I,d set it on fire, modern 4x4s put to much emphasis on comfort, speed and mpg, I don't go fast but I go anywere (just not on the motorway)

I have been driving land for nearly 40 years had land rovers and got stuck if you have not got the right tyers on your stuck .evan the tractors wheels spun and dug in

Must of had some rain there lads , the fields down hear are sodden , and no way would my far superior l200 be took over them , lol , bet the farmer loved you!

But really you need a medal for going out in that, and as allways the results are there to be seen , good shooting lads

What's wrong with walking , pair of lazy gits lol

Atb lads

Dave

dave we was only about 30 40 yards into the field and it has been dry around leeds evan if we had been stuck 400 yards into the field my farmers would not bollock me they all know I do a great job on the pest from rabbits to geese we had already been on 3 fields and not left a mark these things are here to test us

• Like 1

When I first started shooting the farm and doing a recce as you do land was bone dry so didn't worry with my front wheel drive traffic. There's just one spot where the pipe from the reservoir has a leak in it. grass over the top, couldn't see anything untoward. went straight down to the front bumper. The farm workers (about 30 of em) pulled me out in the morning. :icon_redface:

• Like 2