Sign in to follow this  
rocket ronnie

3/4 Saluki 1/4 Grey Bitch

She is going because she is for daytime an I'd rather her go to a home where will get to do what she is bred for an that's that an me other lamping bitch that didn't get on with the pup is still with me ray but thanks for your concern

did you not know she was bred for daytime when you got her or have you only just got into lamping

Listen if ye not interested in the dog then f**k off y post Dick head

Best to ignore little boy..... ūüėČ

No I knew what she was for but I can't do the bitch justice so giving someone a chance at a bitch that is ready too go than having too bring on a pup all the hard work is done price was put on so that I know who wants her is willing too pay you pay that for 6 week old pup I'd give for free as long as right home come up genuine bitch for someone

If she was going make the grade and you know it you wouldn't be selling her with the stubbles just around the corner and why won't she make a lamping dog if she has the speed and stamina for daytime

• Like 1

So many know it Alls on her read the post mate can't do her justice coursing and I don't lamp rabbits that's y I'm offering her too someone who will get her out in the day

Putting a price on a dog does not guarantee a good home mate and thats not a dig at you hope she finds a good home

You probably don't wanna hear this mate I think your struggle to get shot of that might be a chancy young dog but looks hunched up feet don't look well and for 14 months doesn't have a lot of condition on it. I hope I'm wrong and it gets a chance with someone.

As I say hope I'm wrong and could very well be as its only pics it looks much better in them last 2. One of My lurchers looks like a plate rack some days and the other puts condition on easily but neither of them be for sale no matter the circumstances. As I say hope bitch gets a place where it's given a fair chance ūüĎćūüŹĽ

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1

As I've said bud I'd rather her be with someone who will give daytime work than not be out an also said for the right home no money needs too change hands

Sign in to follow this