Liquid Fox Lure Scent

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A big thank you to one of the lads on here David.evans! He has gone to the trouble of sending me some fox lure and must have spent ages packaging the item. There are some really good guys on THL and t

How much you looking for ? I've brewed my own , from horses hoofs and it stinks , a lad on pw , told me how to make it I could send you some thro the post , early next week , the only problem it

You know what there are some really good helpful lads on hear , There's so many that have helped me out in the past , and nothing's to much trouble for a lot of lads And the THL is like one big fa

Says he has a limited amount and once thats gone thats it till next year email him on that site he might reply

Emailed him a few times! No reply

well feck him , get your self a fox, skin it soak its skin in water and a few rabbit guts stir, after 3 wks strain off and put in spray bottles

You know what there are some really good helpful lads on hear ,

There's so many that have helped me out in the past , and nothing's to much trouble for a lot of lads

And the THL is like one big family , and so it should be

It's a small community that we kind of live in , but a good one

Long may it continue

Atb

• Like 3

Says he has a limited amount and once thats gone thats it till next year email him on that site he might reply

Emailed him a few times! No reply

well feck him , get your self a fox, skin it soak its skin in water and a few rabbit guts stir, after 3 wks strain off and put in spray bottles
Thanks for that mate!

hay guys i cant give out to many secrets but we have plenty of info on bait and lure making here across the pond! heck i cant cound all the lure manufattures we hae here. just in my trap bucket i got four diffrent gland lures,five curosity , three food lues,and like two or three different types of urines and that's nothing compared to the guys wo run larger lines . lots of info over at Trapperman .com ! com on over ! we love having fur brothers in the forum from across the pond.

theres also plenty of dvd's and books on the subject. ill ty to see if I can find some basic stuff on the subject and link it over if yall want !

• Like 1

hay guys i cant give out to many secrets but we have plenty of info on bait and lure making here across the pond! heck i cant cound all the lure manufattures we hae here. just in my trap bucket i got four diffrent gland lures,five curosity , three food lues,and like two or three different types of urines and that's nothing compared to the guys wo run larger lines . lots of info over at Trapperman .com ! com on over ! we love having fur brothers in the forum from across the pond.

theres also plenty of dvd's and books on the subject. ill ty to see if I can find some basic stuff on the subject and link it over if yall want !

Be very interesting mate! The majority of fox lures are mostly available from the states! It was only due to the generosity of one of the lads on the forum that I managed to obtain any!

Well you guys asked for it lol ! Mainly basic stuff, cutting glands,fish bait,castor,urine,basic gland lures and baits ect.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/11/1/Lures,_Baits_and_Urine_Archive

you don't need to be a member to read the archives but again join if you can ! and you guys don't have to stay in the international section of the forum. Come on over to the Trapper Talk section, members are kinda low being that trapping season just ended for most states still plenty of folks to talk to!

Well you guys asked for it lol ! Mainly basic stuff, cutting glands,fish bait,castor,urine,basic gland lures and baits ect.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/11/1/Lures,_Baits_and_Urine_Archive

you don't need to be a member to read the archives but again join if you can ! and you guys don't have to stay in the international section of the forum. Come on over to the Trapper Talk section, members are kinda low being that trapping season just ended for most states still plenty of folks to talk to!

Thank you!