LMAO and Scotland was not originally joined together with England through royal marriage? The Scottish requested the Union because they were BANKRUP! The Catalans were forced to be part of Spain through violence and subjugation. Do your fuucking research man! I cannot believe you don't see how much of a prick you make yourself look.

Keep spouting lies and mis-truths and I'll keep pointing your bullshit out. I'm pretty sure I know who the readers of these threads are more inclined to believe ;)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it still democracy if you loose again, its you lot that pissing on democracy cos you don't like the answer, now had it gone the other way, would you allow them another vote against your majority, n

Don't worry chaps, if this one fails there'll be another go in a couple years.   "Once in a generation"...... f***ing rabbit generations!

Posted Images

Joe there playing to the braindead INDEPENDENCE sure it would be nice but we are no William Wallace we have moved on since then HOW ARE THEY GOING TO FUND A INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND All wee fat eck could talk about was oil revenue well thats gone whats left ? Whisky revenue ? is that going to be a big enough seller in a independent scotland , your talking we wont need to fund buck palace trident etc the money for new border controls or own army is going to swallow all that up and more we have huge areas of coastline if these arent watch the potential for drug smuggling immigrants coming in there is enormous , you think wee jimmy krankie worries about that not a hope in hell her moneys safe then when shes no first minister her pension will cover the rest of her life . there no going to build hadrian's wall back up and throw out all the non earners going by the figures theres going to more folk no working than working its bad enough i now have to work till im 67 do you think folk are going to turn round and say i will work till im 70 or 75 if we get independence to cover the unemployed and old age pensioners feck that id go on the dole tommorrow

Those numbers I have just told you are well below the expected economy for an EU member, so get that shite out of your head. (plus you lied about the 100billion)

You have provided zero facts, only bullshit from Kranky which you regurgitate.

As articgun said; you forget that those numbers are based on being part of the union :laugh:

Answer me this.

What have you got to export? You're not exactly the breadbasket of the British isles are you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no facts, where do you get your facts on the scottish economy etc?

i said nearly 100 billion, it states that, inlcuding oil and gas... nearly 80 billion without, you remember me saying many many times over a few years the scottish economy doesnt depend on oil and gas ;)

we dont need seas of gold, we are a small nation...

WTO?????

if you choose to rubbish those figures based on us being a eu member, then you must be prepared to rubbish the no campains figures of an Iscotland, because they are all based on scotland being a member of the uk, spending, making the choices etc the uk want us to....

Joe there playing to the braindead INDEPENDENCE sure it would be nice but we are no William Wallace we have moved on since then HOW ARE THEY GOING TO FUND A INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND All wee fat eck could talk about was oil revenue well thats gone whats left ? Whisky revenue ? is that going to be a big enough seller in a independent scotland , your talking we wont need to fund buck palace trident etc the money for new border controls or own army is going to swallow all that up and more we have huge areas of coastline if these arent watch the potential for drug smuggling immigrants coming in there is enormous , you think wee jimmy krankie worries about that not a hope in hell her moneys safe then when shes no first minister her pension will cover the rest of her life . there no going to build hadrian's wall back up and throw out all the non earners going by the figures theres going to more folk no working than working its bad enough i now have to work till im 67 do you think folk are going to turn round and say i will work till im 70 or 75 if we get independence to cover the unemployed and old age pensioners feck that id go on the dole tommorrow

the link a quoted gives an idea mate, with more control difference choices can be made.. have to remember, a big part of the reason we are where we are because scotland hasnt been run in the interests of scots, its been run in the interests of london...

you have to see past the wallace and the to wee to poor to stupid crap mate

it was stated many times, oils a bonus, if managed better it can help in years to come... everyone got the figures wrong... you all listened to ian wood when he talked it down in 2014, will you listen now when he said the other day theres still a future for oil and gas in scotland.... there are still massive amounts left, the price will rise, theres still money in the auld bonus tank yet

i need to take a break :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Joe all she is saying is INDEPENDANCE shes never quoted how she can fund it and she can fund scotland afterwards and some folk are jumping on the boat but more folk are turning round and saying im fed up thats all she ever spouts on about they keep harping on about the figures for the vote and breaking then down to % and saying Scotland BLa BLa Bla INDEPENDANCE

Let her have her second vote if she fails again which she will will she sod off into the sunset and give us piece ?.

you know every one of scotland's first ministers have been caught out doing something dodgy shes going to be found no different

If they were allowed another referendum it would make a mockery of having one in the first place. It would make the first one meaningless so logically whatever the outcome of the second one it would be meaningless also.

I find it worrying that sturgeon has such a large following when she doesn't have the answers to any questions and she is just chasing her own personal obsession.

I'd really like to kick her right in the c**t.

Those numbers I have just told you are well below the expected economy for an EU member, so get that shite out of your head. (plus you lied about the 100billion)

As articgun said; you forget that those numbers are based on being part of the union :laugh:

Answer me this.

What have you got to export? You're not exactly the breadbasket of the British isles are you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i said nearly 100 billion, it states that, inlcuding oil and gas... nearly 80 billion without, you remember me saying many many times over a few years the scottish economy doesnt depend on oil and gas ;)

WTO?????

if you choose to rubbish those figures based on us being a eu member, then you must be prepared to rubbish the no campains figures of an Iscotland, because they are all based on scotland being a member of the uk, spending, making the choices etc the uk want us to....

I get my info from global business sources. I trust them more than the bollocks paint job the SNP try to do to make it look good ;)

post-26552-0-37427300-1490874437_thumb.png

This above is the ACTUAL truth from your own government PMSL :laugh: :laugh:

You say you don't need oil/gas.... you ran at a deficit of 15 Billion last year that's nearly 40% of your post independence economy :laugh:

Even with the money given to you via UK government you cannot sustain. Now bear in mind that the money given (Approx 33.18 billion) is clean, You don't have to worry about trade agreements, paying the EU, Paying NATO, paying UN etc etc

And you think the Scottish economy can cover all this?

Also bear in mind WTO is nothing like having direct trade agreements nor is it as bountiful ;)

Edited by mushroom

We're fekked,

no oil,

no fishing,

no NHS,

no army,

no coastguard,

no fishery protection,

no financial service industry,

no police force shortly, due to more cuts,

.....we are a shortbread, whisky and tourist economy and we dont even do that well. We are leaving the Eu, nothing can stop that and we would have to re-apply, already been stated.

We dont have a currency, like it or not, the pound belongs to the bank of England and they have said we cant use it, so what do we do? Same as Cuba? Nicaragua? IS that who we want to be? Fekk sake, wake up Scotland, these SNP idiots are only interested in themselves, they will be running around making happy noises if they get independence....but they havnt even got a plan for it!

Its a nightmare, stockpile canned goods and bottled water, this country is going down the crapper......

Ah yes, the 'new' oilfield that was discovered a few years ago and is unlikely to produce oil because of very bad geological conditions making it too expensive to extract. A coincidence that the story appeared just as Hurricane Energy is looking for new investment?

• Like 2

Answer me this.

WTO?????

I get my info from global business sources. I trust them more than the bollocks paint job the SNP try to do to make it look good ;)

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 13.41.48.png

You say you don't need oil/gas.... you ran at a deficit of 15 Billion last year that's nearly 40% of your post independence economy :laugh:

Even with the money given to you via UK government you cannot sustain. Now bear in mind that the money given (Approx 33.18 billion) is clean, You don't have to worry about trade agreements, paying the EU, Paying NATO, paying UN etc etc

Also bear in mind WTO is nothing like having direct trade agreements nor is it as bountiful ;)

that graph is from the FT, when i used them as quotes in 2014, you rubbished them big time? can you pots a link to the Ft article please

are you saying the figures in the link i posted are 100% wrong?

as mentioned many times before, scotlands economy doesnt depend on the price of oil. since the oil price has dropped over the last few years the scottish economy was scarcely affected

artice 50 has been signed off the uk has two years to agree a trade deal with the rest of the eu. If it doesnt, it will have to trade anyway under WTO, the experts reckon that would be a very bad outcome?? one way or another the uk will trade with the eu, it will just be better terms for the eu, an independent scotland would be in the eu and therefore will continue with the rest of the uk as a eu member and would mostly likely get preferential terms.. the uk sells more to scotland than it buys, with all the trouble comming from brexit, the uk isnt going to cut off its noise to spite its face?

Answer me this.

WTO?????

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 13.41.48.png

that graph is from the FT, when i used them as quotes in 2014, you rubbished them big time? can you pots a link to the Ft article please

are you saying the figures in the link i posted are 100% wrong?

as mentioned many times before, scotlands economy doesnt depend on the price of oil. since the oil price has dropped over the last few years the scottish economy was scarcely affected

artice 50 has been signed off the uk has two years to agree a trade deal with the rest of the eu. If it doesnt, it will have to trade anyway under WTO, the experts reckon that would be a very bad outcome?? one way or another the uk will trade with the eu, it will just be better terms for the eu, an independent scotland would be in the eu and therefore will continue with the rest of the uk as a eu member and would mostly likely get preferential terms.. the uk sells more to scotland than it buys, with all the trouble comming from brexit, the uk isnt going to cut off its noise to spite its face?

Yep! I am saying the figures you have posted are doctored ;)

You didn't post the FT graph in 2014 because this one was made this year lol

What on Earth do you not understand about the EU and Scotland's position? I have posted evidence that they will ignore your illegal ref. They have categorically stated Scotland will not remain a member and will have to reapply. I have proven the SNP are lying in regards to the economy.

Tw@ts like you should not be allowed to vote, same as 16 year olds shouldn't neither.

There should be a minimum intelligence and knowledge of the situation test to assess who is capable of voting in an informed manner :laugh:

PS your economy was massively affected by the oil price. The graph above shows quite clearly a huge drop over the course of 2015 :bye:

• Like 1

all am saying is i used the FT in a few of my posts, you rubbished the paper and its articles because at the time it didnt agree with you. the truth is in post history

those estimates are wrong but the gers estimates are spot on :laugh::laugh::laugh:

are you clued up on gers mushroom?

edit:please link the article

I am fully aware of what GERS is.

The graph posted was released by Scottish government officials.

You have avoided every single point I have made because you cannot come back on them.

P.s. here is your link read it carefully, there are some big words and complicated sentences ;)

https://www.ft.com/content/7c6f8ca8-0807-11e7-97d1-5e720a26771b

Another interesting read;

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-22/scotland-demands-independence-vote-in-shadow-of-a-weaker-economy

Please can you tell me why you lied with your figures? or why you said that oil price had no impact on Scottish economy?

Thank you so much.

Edited by mushroom