Back In Business With A New Pup

• 2 months later...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After shifting to the pitbulls for a few years and then having a nasty car accident, I've gone back into the runners. This is my 11 week old male aussie staghound pup out of strong working lines. Firs

Recent pics of the stag out for a look round the bush. Took him out with my mate and his two beagles last weekend, did very well. Good nose and strong drive, country was probably too thick for him to

With a 32inch sire and a 29/30inch bitch.... anything that takes his fancy lol

Posted Images

Recent pics of the stag out for a look round the bush. Took him out with my mate and his two beagles last weekend, did very well. Good nose and strong drive, country was probably too thick for him to really do much but we still shot 4 off the dogs in 45 mins before we had to head off for a fishing trip. He's about 31" tts, probably too big for me. Largest of the litter at this age by 3"

post-99018-0-88083900-1507350156_thumb.jpg

post-99018-0-85912100-1507350179_thumb.jpg

A pic of my bitch. At 5 now she's showing signs of reaching the pinnacle now, another season and I think she'll start to drop off slowly. She's had a rough life and earned her feed. Couldn't ask for a better dog to show a pup the ropes

post-99018-0-05781600-1507350214_thumb.jpg

• Like 4