Pain I Groin And Stomach?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its good to look on the bright side of things.

I have a torn Labrum in my right hip which is a constant fuucker for pain. The pain shoots into my right bollock and it constantly feels like I have been kicked, even towel drying has me on the floor

I think you show the typical symptoms of what is known as blue balls. If you are around beautiful women alot the built up pressure can become unbearable resulting in stress,anxiety, depression and sev

I had sickness diarrhoea ever so often then settled down to every fortnight all weekend sitting in the toilet total clean out feeling awful for few days sent for cameras up each end found nothing , one doctor said when i went for a repeat prescription ive stopped your allopurinol for gout as prolonged use can make you sick ive never been sick or had the trots again and there's six doctors in that surgery

go for a second opinion as theres doctors and there's doctors who know there stuff

Will do thanks peeps, got an appointment in half an hour as I've been sent home from site again with more money lost, phoned yesterday they said no appointments for two weeks and try loosening your belt! It's a right game just getting seen

They have now asked if I suffer from anxiety and that could cause real bad pain

Anybody heard of this?

I was talking to driver in my brothers company who has been through the mill, wife very ill with no good prognosis and he suffers from stress and anxiety and said last year it got so bad it was like a lump was in his throat and he couldn't eat anything solid for months it got that bad plus he had chronic pains so I wouldn't discount it but I would assume you would know if you were under stress ?

Another thing have you discounted dietary problems ? Shooting mate of mine was having major pains in his lower stomach and docs couldn't get to the bottom of it, in desperation he cut bread, bear and something else out but seemed wheat based as well, after a couple of weeks the pain has gone, as it happened he was eating around 10 slices a day plus a couple of beers, maybe worth a chat to the doc to see what he thinks ?

I think you show the typical symptoms of what is known as blue balls. If you are around beautiful women alot the built up pressure can become unbearable resulting in stress,anxiety, depression and severe pain around the pelvic, lower back and particularly testicular regions. I suggest you avoid looking at stick mags and avoid beautiful or scantily clad women in general and immediately seek professional help either in a brothel or massage parlour. If you choose a massage parlour be sure to choose one which offers a 'happy ending' or your symptoms will possibly get worse.

• Like 2

Just out of desperation thought I would ask on here if anybody else has heard of this?

Basically I have constant pain 24 7 in my pelvic area into my testicles and a constant hot feeling in the bottom of my stomach,

This has been going on for over 2 years it's like I have been kicked in the balls

Doctor's just keep fobbing me off they have scanned my back, had a x Ray on my urinary tract, blood test after blood test but they can't find anything, thought it was prostatitis but that was negative,

They have now asked if I suffer from anxiety and that could cause real bad pain

Anybody heard of this?

I had an ache similar to what you describe not in the stomach or pelvis just a constant bollock ache that wouldnt go away the doctor told me it was the equivalent of a headache but in your nuts,where they hang on cord the ache is actually in the cord not the bollock itself.....a few headache tabs and i was back on form....best of luck with it anyway.

I had similar a few years back. One of my nuts shrivelled (even smaller than usual) and was rock hard. Fearing the worst, a trip to the docs and it seems I'd given myself a groin strain. Now I avoid manual work at all costs in case I do it again. :laugh: