Isis, Sounds Good But Is This True?

About time its better than killing innocent civilians from 20,000 feet

Nearly on par with driving into old pensioners don't you think.......

One of your home grown terrorists wasnt he ?

Well if he came from his homeland the only education he would receive would be on how to muck out a camel, it goes without saying the western world is a win-win for Muslims.....

he wasnt a camel owner you pratt wake up he was from Kent. LOL you really are as stupid as folks say

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds resonable. Isis are in there dying death throws on the battlefield. Now they are fleeing like rats of a sinking ship. lot of pissed off c**ts trying to get back to their homelands with nothi

I hope its true but why stop with a british hit list, kill them all (isis), and what about the ones that have already returned to the uk what are the govt going to do about them, keep them on a watch

Does that make islam the victim and British society the villain? Keep using that one, I am sure it will never wear out...

Well if he came from his homeland the only education he would receive would be on how to muck out a camel, it goes without saying the western world is a win-win for Muslims.....

he wasnt a camel owner you pratt wake up he was from Kent. LOL you really are as stupid as folks say

I doubt you would call your plodders British would you? the man is not British at all, he is an imposter.

1st and foremost he was moslem...moslem scum dont identify with countries, they are moslem 1st everything else comes after

He claimed to be Muslim but broke the Commandments of Allah or God that you dont kill innocent people. He was born in Kent Educated in an English education system and was probably brainwashed in a british prison where he happened to be incarcerated for glassing some one while drunk not the first time he had also slashed some ones face with a knife well before he ever claimed to be Muslim. He then drove into 40 or so innocent people and stabbed a police officer so dont tell me he was a Muslim he was more a failure of your society and a failed education /penal system thats more the case
So you think he would have done this anyway regardless of if he did or didn't have Islamic faith ?

He was a violent thug he probably found that the likesof Deash Al quaeda etc fitted in with his particular profile. Two things appear to be recurrent themes all claim to have embraced islam , The Lee Rigby murderers , the bridge murderer. The suicide vest bomber two weeksagoin Syria , also Jihadi John all blacks from downSouth of England all born or Educated here strange links The radicalisation here appears to be happening regularly within young people yet none of the radicalisers are beingbrought to book wonder why ? when most of the recent purpetrating terrorists have been previously under surveilance of the authorities..

You never really answered my question.

I'm not having a go either just want to see your answer ?

So are you saying without the link to Islam he would have or wouldn't have driven a car at people

He will conveniently skip any question in which he has no answer.

1st and foremost he was moslem...moslem scum dont identify with countries, they are moslem 1st everything else comes after

He claimed to be Muslim but broke the Commandments of Allah or God that you dont kill innocent people. He was born in Kent Educated in an English education system and was probably brainwashed in a british prison where he happened to be incarcerated for glassing some one while drunk not the first time he had also slashed some ones face with a knife well before he ever claimed to be Muslim. He then drove into 40 or so innocent people and stabbed a police officer so dont tell me he was a Muslim he was more a failure of your society and a failed education /penal system thats more the case
So you think he would have done this anyway regardless of if he did or didn't have Islamic faith ?

He was a violent thug he probably found that the likesof Deash Al quaeda etc fitted in with his particular profile. Two things appear to be recurrent themes all claim to have embraced islam , The Lee Rigby murderers , the bridge murderer. The suicide vest bomber two weeksagoin Syria , also Jihadi John all blacks from downSouth of England all born or Educated here strange links The radicalisation here appears to be happening regularly within young people yet none of the radicalisers are beingbrought to book wonder why ? when most of the recent purpetrating terrorists have been previously under surveilance of the authorities..

So are you saying without the link to Islam he would have or wouldn't have driven a car at people

I think he waS capable of anything I cant get inside his head and really wouldnt want to, let me say irish bombers did they have links to islam? or just want to kill and maim people the same as those claiming affinity with islam! Why all muslims are not bombers ?and befor the old all terrorists are Muslim jibe comes no they are not.

Edited by desertbred

I doubt you would call your plodders British would you? the man is not British at all, he is an imposter.

who are you the nationality police? I know what you are just checking if you do

you cretin try trolling some one who gives a flying you lame brain.

I thinkhe wa capable of anything I cant get inside his head and really wouldnt want to, let me say irish bombers did they have links to islam? or just want to kill and maim people the same as those claiming affinity with islam! Why all muslims are not bombers ?and befor the old all terrorists are Muslim jibe comes no they are not.

Typical cop out, answer the man's question instead of bringing other issues into the equation. We are not asking about the Irish and the IRA, the current problem over here and Europe is radical Muslims!

I thinkhe wa capable of anything I cant get inside his head and really wouldnt want to, let me say irish bombers did they have links to islam? or just want to kill and maim people the same as those claiming affinity with islam! Why all muslims are not bombers ?and befor the old all terrorists are Muslim jibe comes no they are not.
You just look like you're dodging giving a straight answer here mate and sounding like the little kid that gets in trouble and starts saying but ..... but.... the Irish did this. We aren't talking about the Irish lol.

Me personally I think the guy was a peice of shit criminal had he or had he not found islam. But I doubt he would have driven a car and tried to take out as many innocents as possible without islams bl influence therefore I see islam as a major factor

I agree but asking somebody to answer that question definitively isn't really possible...no one can know for sure whether he would or would not have committed such a violent act if he wasn't a 'muslim'..it's all speculation and opinion really Edited by daveee88

You just look like you're dodging giving a straight answer here mate and sounding like the little kid that gets in trouble and starts saying but ..... but.... the Irish did this. We aren't talking about the Irish lol.

Me personally I think the guy was a peice of shit criminal had he or had he not found islam. But I doubt he would have driven a car and tried to take out as many innocents as possible without islams bl influence therefore I see islam as a major factor

I agree but asking somebody to answer that question definitively isn't really possible...no one can know for sure whether he would or would not have committed such a violent act if he wasn't a 'muslim'..it's all speculation and opinion really
I asked for his thoughts not a definitive answer. If he could do something like that I'd be asking for lottery numbers

Has DB answer your question yet?????

Come on DB you can't hide on here......

Typical cop out, answer the man's question instead of bringing other issues into the equation. We are not asking about the Irish and the IRA, the current problem over here and Europe is radica

Edited by desertbred

Typical cop out, answer the man's question instead of bringing other issues into the equation. We are not asking about the Irish and the IRA, the current problem over here and Europe is radical Muslims!

We is that the combined we LOL you are a real card or two

We as in me and Rusty Terrier, answer his questions please simpleton.

Honest question DM...if someone was posting comments demanding that you answer their questions would you do as they were TELLING you to do? Or would you tell them to go f**k themselves Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

Honest question DM...if someone was posting comments demanding that you answer their questions would you do as they were TELLING you to do? Or would you tell them to go f**k themselves

Yes I would if someone was calling me out on any points I was making.