Isis, Sounds Good But Is This True?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds resonable. Isis are in there dying death throws on the battlefield. Now they are fleeing like rats of a sinking ship. lot of pissed off c**ts trying to get back to their homelands with nothi

I hope its true but why stop with a british hit list, kill them all (isis), and what about the ones that have already returned to the uk what are the govt going to do about them, keep them on a watch

Does that make islam the victim and British society the villain? Keep using that one, I am sure it will never wear out...

Sounds resonable. Isis are in there dying death throws on the battlefield. Now they are fleeing like rats of a sinking ship.

lot of pissed off c**ts trying to get back to their homelands with nothing but murder and hate on there minds.

Also with the training and ideas they didn't have when they left.

I would say its a very good idea to put them down before they manage to set a foot back on their home soils and dissappear.

Happy hunting boys

• Like 11

I hope its true but why stop with a british hit list, kill them all (isis), and what about the ones that have already returned to the uk what are the govt going to do about them, keep them on a watch list until 1 of them gets lucky and kills more innocents, kill them all inside the uk and outside

• Like 4

Is it true or a good idea? Obviously seems like a good idea, are you questioning the validity of the story tiercel? Numbers etc? British propaganda to put our minds at rest?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

I hope its true but why stop with a british hit list, kill them all (isis), and what about the ones that have already returned to the uk what are the govt going to do about them, keep them on a watch list until 1 of them gets lucky and kills more innocents, kill them all inside the uk and outside

My thoughts exactly :thumbs:

What makes me sceptical is that why would they publicise it? Surely you would want to keep that secret?

TC

Born will know, he should be all over this soon! Haha

LOL, f**k off.

It'll be psychology won't it, the threat of the 'SAS' has been used in warfare since they blew the windows off the embassy. Snipers and modern day drones are used similarly.

Or maybe it's to appease the pissed off British public who feel impotent!

• Like 1

What makes me sceptical is that why would they publicise it? Surely you would want to keep that secret?

TC

LOL, f**k off.

It'll be psychology won't it, the threat of the 'SAS' has been used in warfare since they blew the windows off the embassy. Snipers and modern day drones are used similarly.

Haha...I didn't have to wait long!

Whatever the details, it's obvious they are or should be deployed to good use.....

TC

LOL, f**k off.

reminds me of the joke.

Darkie goes to the DR for tests. DR tells him look you're impotent.

Darkie says well im going to buy a suit.

What the f**k for says the DR

well if im impotent im gonna look impotent.