Stuff Stolen From Car

Go to solution Solved by delswal,

Thing that pisses me off is you all blame the police!!!! And to be honest who's fault is it? Shame like , but who's fault is it?

Who blamed the Police? We've all said so far it's the cheeky c**ts who pinched the stuff to begin with!

The Polices job is to INVESTIGATE and TRY to solve crime.

They couldn't even be arsed to come out and see if there are finger prints etc.

Now you blame people for being annoyed that the Police aren't doing their jobs?

Remember working in glasgow. Some c**t tanned the van window in. Stole both my workmates and my phone.

Cops came and looked at the window and said "welcome to glesga " LOL never saw the phones again. The company did replace them though.

Its happening round here every day, bloke over the roads van has been done 4 times in 18 months ... his place has cameras everywhere & they still havent arrested anyone .. all the police tell folks is keep nothing of value in your car or van ..

Remember working in glasgow. Some c**t tanned the van window in. Stole both my workmates and my phone.

Cops came and looked at the window and said "welcome to glesga " LOL never saw the phones again. The company did replace them though.

Did you ever get your workmates back??
  • Like 6

Thing that pisses me off is you all blame the police!!!! And to be honest who's fault is it? Shame like , but who's fault is it?

It is the police's fault, a reported crime should be investigated to the very best of their ability. The police should not be encouraging offenders charged with another offence to admit to crimes they have not committed just to keep their crime rate down and their policing ratings up. The best you can hope for today from the police for theft from vehicles is a crime number given to you over the phone for you to pass onto your insurance company. Policing at it's best, so who's fault do you think it is? The victims?

Who blamed the Police? We've all said so far it's the cheeky c**ts who pinched the stuff to begin with!

I can't be to specific about this but I have recovered one or two stolen items by spending a day scanning Facebook, and YouTube I,m not a user of Facebook but used someone else's account and there help and believe it or not the local crims actually post video,s of themselves with there stolen goodies and even driving other people's cars, I found them by using the local post code followed by the word crew, and there they were driving a car that had been borrowed from a loved one, the rest is history so will leave it there but you get the ideal, in reality you probably won't get anything back just a feeling of justice and the knowledge they probably won't be back for more, I,ve even known the police decline to go to an address and recover an iPad that had the tracking app on and was still transmitting from inside the house, good luck and sorry to your sis
  • Like 1

Coppers bunch of dirty c**ts who like to look after the nonces and other c**ts don't want to know when they gotta do some tidy work fecking wankers

They're not all bad mate.

I know some good blokes that are coppers - they're just trying to raise a family and pay a mortgage like you and me.

They're as sick of the current situation as we are but, their hands are tied by budget cuts and lefty political bollocks - they go out and deal with all the crap then, the CPS and the judges hand out lenient sentences.

They have to be so careful how they act nowadays because every fuckers got a smartphone with a camera - the days of giving a good hiding to a scumbag are long gone.

The ones in charge generally haven't got a clue - they give out shite orders that the ones at the sharp end have to follow if they want to keep their jobs and pensions - I've heard first hand how frustrating this is.

Trust me - the rank and file are well pissed off with how they look to the general public because of the budget cuts.

I can't be to specific about this but I have recovered one or two stolen items by spending a day scanning Facebook, and YouTube I,m not a user of Facebook but used someone else's account and there help and believe it or not the local crims actually post video,s of themselves with there stolen goodies and even driving other people's cars, I found them by using the local post code followed by the word crew, and there they were driving a car that had been borrowed from a loved one, the rest is history so will leave it there but you get the ideal, in reality you probably won't get anything back just a feeling of justice and the knowledge they probably won't be back for more, I,ve even known the police decline to go to an address and recover an iPad that had the tracking app on and was still transmitting from inside the house, good luck and sorry to your sis

It's the best way mate :thumbs:

Scumbags tend not to travel too far.

Word travels quickly among them if you're too much hassle to deal with :yes:

Atb