Ukip Down To 0 Mps

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think you get it ukip achieved what it set out to do its in the name

UKIP has done what it was there for, it'll hang around a little while as they won't want see all they've done come to an end. And then as the country descends into more and more of a multicultural ces

Don't matter who you vote for as long as you don't vote for any of the traditional parties........that's the mistake folk keep making

The infighting hasn't helped ukip, that is true.

The biggest single issue for their lack of support at the moment though is that Theresa May is saying (yet to do) the right things.

In short, they have stolen ukips thunder and now sound a helluva lot like ukip.

Wait and see if it goes south for whatever reason, you'll see the support they still have, it just makes more sense to give the tories your support at this minute in time.

Remember one thing though, we would not ever be leaving the fcuk up that is the eu if it were not for ukip, we owe them as a political party a debt of gratitude.

• Like 2

Any party that wants to put the people of this country first but if brexit doesn't go as how people voted for thenukip could come back even stronger. I think you got people wrong in my view anyway, we voted for ukip to get the referendum and to put immigration at the top of the people's wishes now just think how the politics of the country regarding immigration have changed from 15/even 10 years ago anyone who dared question it was shot down

• Like 1

Now ukips jobs done I'll go back to voting for the tories

That would make a good slogan....

Most UKIP voters are ex Labour

Not true at all, the majority of UKIP voters either used to vote Conservative or never voted before.

Not true at all, the majority of UKIP voters either used to vote Conservative or never voted before.

Nope

Nope

Oh very much so.

PK%20UKIP-01.png

So bgd you are happy to see a pro British party fail, shows where your loyalties lie...

So a party irrespective of its over all manifesto and capabilities should be sucessful LOL no wonder the worlds f****d.
I never said any party should be successful, I questioned a certain members joy of ONE parties failures and that member was not you, so why do you feel the need to comment? Are you going to start with petty insults again? If you are don't bother as I am not going to waste my time and I will only answer with civility.

So bgd you are happy to see a pro British party fail, shows where your loyalties lie...

So because a party calls itself "pro British" anyone who doesn't support them is a traitor? You're soft in the fecking head lad :laugh:

• Like 1