Ooh, That Was Close ........

My BSA Superten has recently found a new home :thumbs:

...... It's gone to a good lad that's fairly new to the sport.

He's been using an HW95 for a while and, he's been wanting a PCP. He took a shine to my Superten a while ago.

He's been out with me and my shooting buddy a couple of times - he's got a sensible head on his shoulders and he's been asking all the right questions.

He's made himself a rig that holds his phone on the back of his scope and allows him to record his shots.

.... He managed to get this image from one of his videos - That's a .22 H&N FTT just missing a Pigeon :o:laugh::thumbs:

post-102688-0-12846600-1490449546_thumb.png

• Like 5

There's not a lot of skull under that plumage of feathers. Thought I'd hit a woodie in the head off a barn roof with the Regal .177 the other day. A bunch of feathers flew off it and the bird followed em..clean away to a distant tree!

He's been using an HW95 for a while and, he's been wanting a PCP. He took a shine to my Superten a while ago.

He's been out with me and my shooting buddy a couple of times - he's got a sensible head on his shoulders and he's been asking all the right questions.

He's made himself a rig that holds his phone on the back of his scope and allows him to record his shots.

.... He managed to get this image from one of his videos - That's a .22 H&N FTT just missing a Pigeon :o:laugh::thumbs:

That pigeon is laughing at you right now Jon.

Whilst crapping on your car.

• Like 1

That pigeon is laughing at you right now Jon.

Whilst crapping on your car.

No kidding mate, my cars a bloody mess at the moment :rolleyes:

Good to see you here :thumbs:

I imagine that the pigeon was fouling the building and that it is impractical to fit spikes to said TV aerial.

Having therefore tried to prevent it from fouling the aforesaid building, leading to material property damage and a material health hazard to the young children living in said dwelling, as per the terms of the General License, the pigeon was humanely culled so as to prevent further damage and hazard to health.

I imagine that the pigeon was fouling the building and that it is impractical to fit spikes to said TV aerial.

Having therefore tried to prevent it from fouling the aforesaid building, leading to material property damage and a material health hazard to the young children living in said dwelling, as per the terms of the General License, the pigeon was* humanely culled so as to prevent further damage and hazard to health.

*Eventually

This is Jon "The Waco Kid" Jon we are talking about...

Edited by The Lord Flashheart

Having therefore tried to prevent it from fouling the aforesaid building, leading to material property damage and a material health hazard to the young children living in said dwelling, as per the terms of the General License, the pigeon was* humanely culled so as to prevent further damage and hazard to health.

*Eventually

This is Jon "The Waco Kid" Jon we are talking about...

'The Waco Kid' :laugh:

........ Official merchandise on sale now folks :laugh:

post-102688-0-72761200-1491219784_thumb.jpg