Having A Affair

Sadly it's party of the instagram look at me look at me world

A prime example is Cheryl Cole , married twice , bairned to a lad ten years younger than her

If she wasn't a popstar she'd be out in Newcastle married to a roid head getting pratted by other roid heads every Saturday

Personally I think having an affair is the lowest thing you can do, you've taken a vow alongside someone for life, if you sign a mortgage , do you not pay it when you fancy some new garden furniture?

No , it's for keeps or until you part, knobbing around is rife in my occupation and I have never ever seen it end well ,

"She's taken the kids away from me"

No she hasn't, you've lost them by being a f***ing clown

Maybe I'm lucky, maybe I'm not

But the thought of loosing my misses or her loosing me is just not on the cards for us

And as for that Thailand bollocks, it makes my f***ing skin crawl

• Like 15

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly it's party of the instagram look at me look at me world   A prime example is Cheryl Cole , married twice , bairned to a lad ten years younger than her   If she wasn't a popstar she'd be ou

No good mate. Ive been with my wife for 17yrs.married for 15yrs. I'm not interested in all that affair nonsence at all. I don't talk to nearly every member of my family because they've gone down th

I used to get amongst every bird that I could lay hands to when I was a young man and f**k me did I make a pig of myself, then I met my mrs and that was me......18 years I have been married and nothin

I left a loveless marriage 18 months ago, and with the way things are these days chucked myself in the deep end on all the sites. I'd never had it so easy, slept with about 10 women in three months and sickened myself. It soon lost its appeal and I gave up, got myself tested at the clinic and moved on. On the subject of affairs and cheating, f**k that. Had it done to me, it's not nice..

I used to get amongst every bird that I could lay hands to when I was a young man and f**k me did I make a pig of myself, then I met my mrs and that was me......18 years I have been married and nothing on gods green earth would make me cause that woman any hurt.

I just have too much love and respect for the girl and for my children.

• Like 9

Sadly it's party of the instagram look at me look at me world

A prime example is Cheryl Cole , married twice , bairned to a lad ten years younger than her

If she wasn't a popstar she'd be out in Newcastle married to a roid head getting pratted by other roid heads every Saturday

Personally I think having an affair is the lowest thing you can do, you've taken a vow alongside someone for life, if you sign a mortgage , do you not pay it when you fancy some new garden furniture?

No , it's for keeps or until you part, knobbing around is rife in my occupation and I have never ever seen it end well ,

"She's taken the kids away from me"

No she hasn't, you've lost them by being a f***ing clown

Maybe I'm lucky, maybe I'm not

But the thought of loosing my misses or her loosing me is just not on the cards for us

And as for that Thailand bollocks, it makes my f***ing skin crawl

its not just about signing a contract mate, I,m not married have never believed I need a man in a dress to give me permission to live with the woman I love, I,ve lived in sin for 33 years have three kids between 30/24, have lots of female friends, have had a few offers over the years, but simply believe that if I would,nt like it done to me why would I do it to someone I love, it's a simple moral code that works for me, I also see it as a great weakness in a person male/female, at my age I have loads of mates do the Thai deal, and they all have similarity,s, A) can't keep a relationship going but it's never there fault, B) spend most of there lives in a pub talking shit andC) usually need a blue pill to get it up and actually believe that the little box head laying underneath them is enjoying it and not just doing it for money,
  • Like 4

So a bird your talking to for 30 minutes while walking your dog want to take it further , after youve done the deed in some playground ? is she going to give you a bill ?

Thats what i love about coming on here it raises me to another level to be in the presence of such perfect angelic little choir boys :D .....nobody on here ever nicked nothing,clumped someone or slipped into a treacle there morals are such that by sheer instinct they know and accept right from wrong whereas little shitbags like me had to learn as we go through life !

Was it sheer greed.....yes

Was the grass greener.....no

Was it worth it.......no

Do it again...........hopefully not but im not an angelic little choir boy like many on here so who knows.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7

Thats what i love about coming on here it raises me to another level to be in the presence of such perfect angelic little choir boys :D .....nobody on here ever nicked nothing,clumped someone or slipped into a treacle there morals are such that by sheer instinct they know and accept right from wrong whereas little shitbags like me had to learn as we go through life !

Was it sheer greed.....yes

Was the grass greener.....no

Was it worth it.......no

Do it again...........hopefully not but im not an angelic little choir boy like many on here so who knows.

Haha......I know personally I'm not claiming to be an angel......f***ing hell, far from it. ! Lol

I just think everyone, you included mate, have things they would and wouldn't do and their own reasons for feeling that way..........what I think we all have to remember is that it don't make anyone better or worse than the next bloke.

As long as you don't cut round with your nose in the air then it's fine.

I have good friends who live to get amongst the brasses and make a pig of themselves, they are still my pals and top lads to boot it's simply I don't share that particular hobby......same as I don't drink.

• Like 1

Well after chatting to a young sort for a good while while walking the old dog tonight she made it clear she would like to take things further its not for me as I'm no ray (bird ) by that I mean not a cheater but a stud but I could see how some do get tempted but I have to much to lose have any of you lads tried it or know someone who as

I've been married 25 yrs this year almost mortgage free kids grown up and got a grandson would I risk all that for a quick jump not a chance

get a quick blow job of her, then feck her off :thumbs:

What is your opinion Kay on a person (male) having a non sexual friendship with a female or females? The women I have been with could not accept it! I ended up living by myself after finding a non sexual friendship and although I am now back in a relationship with the same person to this day she cannot accept that it was only a male/female friendship! I saw it as a Will and Grace type scenario although I am not gay! But it would be interesting to hear your opinion. Thanks

us women are wired up differently to you blokes.

I for example would rather my blokes rag some woman's bones than have a platonic friendship with another woman it's the emotional side of it. . It's a killer

Oh, you lady's are different alright. :laugh:

• Like 1