Questions I Asked Countryside Alliance Today.

Hi All

I was thinking that we never know anything and is there anyone fighting for us the man on the street that works his lurcher / Sighthound and can't use the breeding for i did not word it coursing i worded it hunting with hounds ( Lurchers & Sighthounds ) Hunting for mammals i think we should be keeping onto the government to try get back some normality into the hunting game this was my questions as we always know what they are doing with fox hunting but not about Lurchers & Sighthounds this was my questions and before you all start i am no office boy lol just normal old lad that wants to go work his dog.

Dear Sirs,

Before i join countryside Alliance for all my family and grand kids could you tell me what you are doing about hunting with hounds i am for hunting with hounds as it is my heritage and the way i was brought up sons fathers and great grandfathers before me all hunted with hounds to eat.

You say you are there for all the hunters but i only read about fox hunting with hounds nothing about Lurcher work or carrying on the tradition and the way of life that my family has had for hundreds of years.
Questions i would like answered please.
1. are you fighting for the many thousands of lurcher people in the uk as i never read anything about it only fox hunting ( hunting with dogs for mammals )
2, There is always something in court for fighting for fox hunting Mammals are you doing anything for Hunting mammals with Lurchers or sighthounds as they call them.
3. Do we have anything in court trying to help lurcher tradition Hunting for Mammals if not why not.
4. Why are the fox hunting still going and no lurcher or sighthounds Hunting for mammals being pursued by you or are you pursuing it on behalf of lurcher / Sighthound fraternity.
5. Are the Lurcher / Sighthound people all over the UK the only ones suffering for this senseless ban on my tradition and way of life.
6. can you tell me the name of any legal judge or anyone that is fighting for our cause in scotland and email address please.

Deer Sirs i would really appreciate an true honest answer from you i have emailed first minister of scotland but as expected she is not interested in the people in Scotland she is only interested in nothing but independence and we are all suffering for it hence i did not get any answer from her or any of the SNP.
I am out of the country right now working and will be home in Scotland next week Tuesday but would love you to answer me on my questions please to see if it will be worth my family and i joining.

Very Best Regards,

lads They have answered my questions i think in a way i will let you read this see what you think and i will give you the answer i recieved.

Rgds

BS

• Like 4

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was it   Why don't you fuk off you scruffy ,lurcher owning oik ,we don't want to associate with your type Yours sincerely, Double barrel chinless twat .esq

I hunted these lands as a child and as a Student I then left the Country to follow my chosen career. In the Twighlight years of my life I returned to the UK for one of my Childrens professional stud

Unity has never been a strong point when it comes to hunting with dogs in general,the red coated horse back hunting enthusiasts,the footpack followers of hounds were & never likely are to unite wi

im with danielg on this :hmm: recon its going to be enlightening to say the least , well at least as much help as the other bodies give us

hahahaha we will soon see if you are right you know they are all like politicians lol

• Like 2

Was it

Why don't you fuk off you scruffy ,lurcher owning oik ,we don't want to associate with your type

Yours sincerely,

Double barrel chinless twat .esq

Hahahahaha i asked for a honest truthful answer from them about hunting Mammals with Lurchers and Sighthounds lol

Come on Lads what you think the answer was have a stab in the dark.

lol

your all your own worst enemies,now leave us alone.apart from ginger beard.his dogs are always well behaved and efficient.something like that.?

Hahahahahahaha