Do Foxes Take Poultry ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ti's all a lie........  

One of our best permissions has an old graveyard down the back and it has 3 earths in it and we always get good diging there,also a tomb smack in the middle of it,rich landlords from years ago,i said

This is second hand info that a mate told me a few wks back while stalking deer down the country.We were drining up the side of the mountain and passed an old cottage in the middle of nowhere.I said t

Posted Images

Seen fox eating another fox that was hanging off a fence.

Remeber my mate telling me him and the farmer watched 3 foxs biting at the arse end of a live cow stuck in a deep bog.

As they were going to get it out with the telehandler.

The wife was watching a programme lastnight about Fred West and his wife evil feckers.

They dug a few girls body's from the fields.

And the wife said would fox and badgers eat a dead body if they found it in the field.

I think they would but not sure.

Does anyone know.

Don't know about them eating human remains, can't see why not. But I have seen badgers open up setts in a grave yard, bones and bits of coffins every where.

Atb j

Wonder if the reason they dug a sett there was for the food source.

Not a nice thought though.

I think it was more of it been that there was a large population of badgers in this area, and there was setts outside the graveyard wall and its all beach sand so very easy for them to dig out.

It was very up setting for the families whose loved ones were laid to rest there.

Atb j

I think it was more of it been that there was a large population of badgers in this area, and there was setts outside the graveyard wall and its all beach sand so very easy for them to dig out.

It was very up setting for the families whose loved ones were laid to rest there.

Atb j

I bet mate not a nice sight at all.

Don't know about them eating human remains, can't see why not. But I have seen badgers open up setts in a grave yard, bones and bits of coffins every where.

Atb j

Weybridge high street,the church at the end of the street theres a fox earth always getting kicked out,found fragments of human skull and bone in the entrance,the vicar said it often happens.