Company For The Cat

after being well impressed with the wildcat...

witch i wasn't sure i would be cos it was more a case of getting a manageable rifle for my little lad I've taken a shine to fx :thumbs:

the cat and photon combo is excellent for ratting, you can re focus no problem free handing but i struggled like feck with the photon twined

with the 510 laminate... far to front heavy!!

I've decided to stick with the cat and get shot of the 510 and replace it with a lighter model, I've come to realise that i don't enjoy rabbiting at

night with n/v as much as the lamp so heres the compromise!!

light accurate and perfect for freehand lamping :victory: the fx streamline

post-102306-0-69779500-1490305006.jpg

the stock is dry as sticks and will come up well with a good rub down and a few coats of oil and hopefully darken up!

post-102306-0-36229300-1490305114.jpg

roll on sunday night :thumbs:

atb si

• Like 9

fx do make nice guns i had the fx cyclone.light weight adjustable power and well made.got rid of mine because the 8shot mag got on my tits after a while though

got to admit i had a bit of a head scratch trying to work the mag out but I've got sussed now :blink:

Very nice indeed Si :good:

I've got some Phillips walnut preparation oil here if you want it mate.

.....it takes a while to apply but it smells really nice every time you shoulder the rifle - I used it on my TX :thumbs:

I'll look forward to hearing how you get on on Sunday mate :yes:

Atb

• Like 2

Very nice indeed Si :good:

I've got some Phillips walnut preparation oil here if you want it mate.

.....it takes a while to apply but it smells really nice every time you shoulder the rifle - I used it on my TX :thumbs:

I'll look forward to hearing how you get on on Sunday mate :yes:

Atb

cheers for the offer jon

I'm just on with hitting it with some ccl gunstock conditioning oil at the mo, this is the stuff i did the tx i had with...

jimmy didn't like it but but i thought it looked mint really dark!

hopefully this one will darken up :thumbs:

• Like 1

I just sent you a text So to see if we can get together Sunday but sounds like you have plans mate.

The Streamline looks very nice Si, from Rob I take it. You and I are now in multi fx club.........cool.

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 1

I just sent you a text So to see if we can get together Sunday but sounds like you have plans mate.

The Streamline looks very nice Si, from Rob I take it. You and I are now in multi fx club.........cool.

Phil

sundays still good phil.. ill give you a bell tomorrow, just got to sort something oot first :thumbs: