Any of you fellows be good enough to give a little advice. Only a newbie to catapults and was hoping to enter one of the UKCA catapult comps this year.

At what sort of level would you need to be to compete not win but compete. As in what sort of score should you be hitting at home consistently.

Any of you fellows be good enough to give a little advice. Only a newbie to catapults and was hoping to enter one of the UKCA catapult comps this year.

At what sort of level would you need to be to compete not win but compete. As in what sort of score should you be hitting at home consistently.

I think YouTube will have your answer mate as most of there previous comps and tournaments are on there, they also do a lot on Facebook I believe, sorry I can't be of more help, I would also say if you enjoy it just enter it,s only fun f**k what anyone else scores, you never know you may get your best score ever when the top boys have there worse, it's a game for men that don't grow up not a life choice so just go for it
  • Like 2

I think YouTube will have your answer mate as most of there previous comps and tournaments are on there, they also do a lot on Facebook I believe, sorry I can't be of more help, I would also say if you enjoy it just enter it,s only fun f**k what anyone else scores, you never know you may get your best score ever when the top boys have there worse, it's a game for men that don't grow up not a life choice so just go for it
I agree, who cares about scores...you could practice for years and never think yourself worthy of entering. If you're enjoying your new found hobby then go for it...I would
  • Like 1

There was a guy on here lee from the disabled post i would put money on him in a catty contest theres a few on u tube i think called blue pocket rocket or similar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 27/03/2017 at 19:20, The one said:

There was a guy on here lee from the disabled post i would put money on him in a catty contest theres a few on u tube i think called blue pocket rocket or similar

My old mate BPR !

He's got a YouTube channel............and he's a mean shot with a fatty !

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, The one said:

I will need to ask him if hes still as good with a catty as his sons really good on his motor bike and i think he spends all his free time ferrying him about 

Most of his recent stuff involves his boy and his bike..............shame he's not on here any more - we lost touch, but he's a top fella.