Whiskey Bender?

Determined with mind focused, camera all setup on tripod. Rifle and pellets at the ready. Filming started, stroll over to the Air Rifle. Picking the Rifle up and put to shoulder. The rifle felt very heavy, by the time I cocked and put a pellet into it my hands and arms felt like that they was on fire and as if they was out on an all night Whiskey Bender and having just now staggered home.

As I said determined with mind focused nine shots was taken free handed, standing unsupported at Fifteen Yards with the BSA Lightning XL SE .177 Tactical Spring Air rifle and with AIR ARMS Diabolo Field, 8.4 Grains, 4.52 .177 pellets. Hawke Eclipse 3-12x50 AO IR Mil-Dot Scope at Seven Times Magnification.

It was just one more day but all is good, some you win and some you lose. Think that I Need to get myself an Hawke Airmax 2-7x32 AMS Scope to cut down on weight, that idea is one taken from REZ's book.

Four out of Nine Shots on Target, not bad for a Whiskey Bender Hangover. Metaphorically Speaking

All the best

https://youtu.be/rOJr7-EeXlA

• Like 4

Cheers for sharing Renos :thumbs:

..... That 3rd shot was an absolute corker mate :yes::good:

Thank you Jonjon, the post was for you mate. as you keep asking how i am getting on. The rifle is spot on it is just me.

All the best

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 2

Cheers for sharing Renos :thumbs:

..... That 3rd shot was an absolute corker mate :yes::good:

Thank you Jonjon, the post was for you mate. as you kepp asking how i am getting on. The rifle is spot on it is just me.

All the best

Thank you mate, I appreciate it :yes:

.... if I wasn't such a div with modern technology, I'd probably stick some videos up :rolleyes:

Good on you for keeping at it mate :thumbs:

Atb

• Like 1

Jesus. Ya can shoot... I thought you just surfed the web, stoned and looked after your psilocyb grow bags :)

Great optics those little airmax. Everything I need and more. To be fair, thought this evening actually, it's just lacking prerhaps a illum' ret.

• Like 1

Jesus. Ya can shoot... I thought you just surfed the web, stoned and looked after your psilocyb grow bags :)

Great optics those little airmax. Everything I need and more. To be fair, thought this evening actually, it's just lacking prerhaps a illum' ret.

Wasn't to bad of a Marksman when I was a young man Rez, well now you know. The only time that I get stoned nowadays is with more than a drop of the hard stuff. Also no Grow bags Rez, just those under my eyes. Yes, to the Airmax Rez, would be good, but would it not negate its purpose with an illuminated reticle. Light weight?

Al the best to you and yours

• Like 1

Wasn't to bad of a Marksman when I was a young man Rez, well now you know. The only time that I get stoned nowadays is with more than a drop of the hard stuff. Also no Grow bags Rez, just those under my eyes. Yes, to the Airmax Rez, would be good, but would it not negate its purpose with an illuminated reticle. Light weight?

Al the best to you and yours

Interesting point. I'm not sure there 'that' light weight mate, 450'ish g I think, there no where near as light as a MTC UL for example. I think it's more about its compact personality, great ret. to be fair though, your right, the lite up ret models are generally half much in weight again.