Shots Fired Outside Parliament

600+ replies to this thread, I'm not going to read them all but I'm assuming in that many posts the great minds of THL must have figured out the solution to the problem of Islamic terrorism?

Or maybe there was a big fundraiser for the victims? How much was raised?

Who am I kidding it was just a bunch of internet warriors blowing hot air like usual wasn't it :no:

A link was put up a few pages back....

Apparently there was a fundraiser - 18 grand was raised for the victims .......... by the Muslim community :yes:

But, let's deport them all because, afterall, they're all the same eh :rolleyes:

Surely with the strength of feeling on here the members must have raised more than £18,000 for victims?

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Surely with the strength of feeling on here the members must have raised more than £18,000 for victims?

Would you not think it right and proper that the Muslim community would feel slightly more inclined to reach into their pockets than people on a hunting website though ?......i mean surely the strength of feeling in the Muslim community is much stronger than on here or infact anywhere else....no ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

600+ replies to this thread, I'm not going to read them all but I'm assuming in that many posts the great minds of THL must have figured out the solution to the problem of Islamic terrorism?

Who am I kidding it was just a bunch of internet warriors blowing hot air like usual wasn't it :no:

Apparently there was a fundraiser - 18 grand was raised for the victims .......... by the Muslim community :yes:

But, let's deport them all because, afterall, they're all the same eh :rolleyes:

You say that as though we should be grateful......a piddly 18 grand between how many Muslims in this country ?.....because you better believe if we pitched up in a foreign country and watched our own people cause such carnage we would make sure there was a lot more than 18 grands worth of sorry at the end of it !!

I'm not saying that we should be grateful - I'm saying that we should be intelligent enough to know that they're not all the same.

The poor feckers that had a whip round probably did it partly because they're worried about some kind of backlash from right-wing geniuses.

I know that there's some brown folks in the world that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire - there's also some white british that I'd rather see in a hole.

Fair enough, control the numbers coming in, deal with the nutters robustly but, understand that they're not all the same.

The 18 grand was probably raised by a local Muslim group, not from the whole lot across the UK.

That sort of money, is a lot of money to me. They don't have to accept it but, I'd like to think we could be well mannered in the face of the offer.

....... Judge the man on his actions.

• Like 3

Would you not think it right and proper that the Muslim community would feel slightly more inclined to reach into their pockets than people on a hunting website though ?......i mean surely the strength of feeling in the Muslim community is much stronger than on here or infact anywhere else....no ?

I wouldn't know about the strength of feeling in the Muslim community not being part of it myself but if you go by donations then they certainly seem to care more for the victims than folk on here.

What ever happened to looking after your own? Something that is often called for on here.

I donated to a fund for the victims, how many others on here did the same?

I wouldn't know about the strength of feeling in the Muslim community not being part of it myself but if you go by donations then they certainly seem to care more for the victims than folk on here.

What ever happened to looking after your own? Something that is often called for on here.

Who gives a flying f**k whose raised what money and since when has money made losing a child or partner any more bearable? The people on here are rightly more concerned about it not happening again nothing else matters one iota.its just another liberal view of things, no idea or will for any real change just chuck some money at the peasants that'll keep them happy.

• Like 2

Ideal way to play down the big bad Muslim just publicise that they donated 18k, wether they did or not who knows, I remain sceptical unless proved otherwise.

So a few and very few Muslim women stand on a bridge to protest and everything is ok? get in the real world go to the centre of Leeds Bradford Luton Bolton

Birmingham etc and see how many there are protesting, they won't protest in them cities for fear of reprisals FACT

• Like 3

Ideal way to play down the big bad Muslim just publicise that they donated 18k, wether they did or not who knows, I remain sceptical unless proved otherwise.

So a few and very few Muslim women stand on a bridge to protest and everything is ok? get in the real world go to the centre of Leeds Bradford Luton Bolton

Birmingham etc and see how many there are protesting, they won't protest in them cities for fear of reprisals FACT

Oh they definitely did raise funds, £18,000 is an outdated figure though, it's up to over £28,000 :thumbs:

https://www.launchgood.com/project/muslims_united_for_london#/

They won't protest in cities like Birmingham, eh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-39385944

Fake news? :hmm:

Edited by BGD

The ones that are out of line, in any race or religion, should rightly be dealt with in a definite manner.

...... Anyone that goes out tooled up with ill intentions deserves to be stopped asap - Wether that's a fanatical muslim, a white teenage kid from moss side or a black tower block dealer from London.

It's just craziness to think that every brown fella that likes to kneel on a rug is a murderous fanatic.

I've been to parts of the world where the locals don't like the English because a few of our lager louts once got pissed up and threw chairs and table around the place - Me, the missus and our daughter don't do that.

The ones that are out of line, in any race or religion, should rightly be dealt with in a definite manner.

...... Anyone that goes out tooled up with ill intentions deserves to be stopped asap - Wether that's a fanatical muslim, a white teenage kid from moss side or a black tower block dealer from London.

It's just craziness to think that every brown fella that likes to kneel on a rug is a murderous fanatic.

I've been to parts of the world where the locals don't like the English because a few of our lager louts once got pissed up and threw chairs and table around the place - Me, the missus and our daughter don't do that.

White teenage kid from moss side? lol good one

• Like 1

Oh they definitely did raise funds, £18,000 is an outdated figure though, it's up to over £28,000 :thumbs:

May not be fake news, 150 ? Well, a'int that just grand, you get more than that protesting over chasing a fox with a bunch of horses.

150 lighting a few candles, lets see what affect them candles have in the coming months and years, fcuk the media you want to see the real deal, try walking down Leeds road in Bradford on an evening with a white face. The inner cities are worlds apart from what the media portray and if you think different you are brainwashed by the main stream media, and I don't mean to sound disrespectful to you when I say that

• Like 1

May not be fake news, 150 ? Well, a'int that just grand, you get more than that protesting over chasing a fox with a bunch of horses.

150 lighting a few candles, lets see what affect them candles have in the coming months and years, fcuk the media you want to see the real deal, try walking down Leeds road in Bradford on an evening with a white face. The inner cities are worlds apart from what the media portray and if you think different you are brainwashed by the main stream media, and I don't mean to sound disrespectful to you when I say that

Wow, look at those goalposts shift :laugh: :laugh:

You've gone from saying they wouldn't dare protest in Birmingham for fear of reprisals to complaining that not enough turned out and saying it doesn't mean anything anyway :laugh: if the protests are so pointless why complain (wrongly) about them not happening in certain cities?

Does " looking after your own " also include condemning and berating wrongdoing after the dust has settled ?.....i spend a lot of time in Cyprus,i love and respect the place as " a foreigner ".......if a rowdy bunch of Brits came over and started kicking off and causing panic in the streets i would feel a big sense of responsibility.......do you think Muslims as communities feel that way.......i dont.

• Like 3

BGD, have you ever spent much time in heavy populated Muslim area???

It is a million miles away from what you see on the media, I personally know of asian lads who have the sh1t kicked out of them for speaking out of turn against other Muslims, so much so they won't speak out of turn again. You have your opinions I have mine, and I know that I know more about how these folks carry on and operate than you ever will.

• Like 1