Newby To Fac With A Night-Vision Question.

My Photon was £220 delivered ,2nd hand will use it as is for now but.Ive studied all the improvement ideas on N.V forum <thanks Villaman>and a 55mm Pentax Takumar lens and adaptor are in the post .They give it far greater clarity and slightly better range.In the area i shoot dont need a huge range but if i do get more land i can swap to the 105mm lens and it,s then a "photon extreme"

.Would love a Drone pro but they cost more than my car so her indoors says no way jose to that £1800 .

2nd Hand Photon or if your lucky a used Ward 700 ,but they bolt on to your scope would be your best bet atb

agree with Ward D-700 but they still go for about £550 second hand , I had one and probably the best add on you can buy

I use Pulsar N870 lrf and that is one hell of piece of kit and for my type of shooting it's the best .

I know you have the drone boys who are blinkered !!

Out tonight no foxes but saw 4 Muntys about 150m away ,one a fawn bouncing around like a nutter well pleased with the black ir as the normal laser fitted is a bit pooh .Look forward to fitting the 55mm Pentax to it for even better quality images

• Like 2