Gsd Grey Saluki

Compared to a true working german shepherd, the akita is a useless dog. They are some of the worse people biters around, i know, i have been bitten by one for no reason, i could of got the dog put down, but i blamed the owner instead and got the dog taken off him took him to court for damages. They are one dumb stupid fecking dog, compared to the working GSD, as seen below. lol

and now the working german shepherd dog below...

That is not their job though, watching that makes me uncomfortable. I've said before they are more cat like and like to do what they want when they want, trying to browbeat them into doing something I can see things going wrong.

• Like 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this old lad heres got alsation in him aswell.   alsation/collie X whippet grey. he threw to the collie temprement wise, and unfortanatly got most of the bad things you can get from a collie but i

il put some better ones up lads

Posted Images

Few vids of pure gsd killing vermin in america, coons an stuff

I'm sure they do but the Akita was bred to be a hunting dog, from the experience I've had with them for over 20 years I can see it in them.
. No ones saying they won't hunt all breeds will but different standards are required what iawill say once again the alsation German Shepard Malinois Dutch herder type animals are better option for breeding lurchers I have seen pure alsation male take fallow deer single if thy really want to try a Akita Lurcher that would not be a problem I would breed you one and then you can keep us updated of your progress ,the bitch in the pic does a bit mooching etc. If you accept my invitation for you to try one there will be no charge ya can come and take pick of the nest alls i ask his a hones t updates if thy feel you could breed a better specimen for work you have the knowledge and no doubt animals Akita males to produce your own and then off spouting of what you have no clue about ,all assumptions nothing down in history or present,there's alsation xes malli xes Dutch herders all proven over four decades to my knowledge killing the full spectrum your take on the Akita xes are assumptions only no history past or present of Akita lurcher uk killing full spectrum game etc. Jog. On dreamer atb bunnys.

The Shepard is a more versatile breed but no way on earth are they better than Akita's at hunting, I should know peddler I've been around both breeds most my life. That's not to say the Akita cross would be superior to a German Shepard/Greyhound, I doubt it would the but the drive to want to catch things will be coming mostly from the greyhound, the Akita is a natural hunter full stop.

I've been around them for years myself-get the odd one might bowl over the local chavs staffy if it was attacked as a pup etc-but not out and out dog agressive-not even when x with bull/sharpie or presa as yard dogs,they ok if the owners with them but you be a fool to go near them on your own, no matter how well you think you know them.going on my own personal experiences of them.worse I've ever seen for screwing man or beast was a big boned malamute that was an evil cnut.atb dc

Bloody hell I wouldn't fancy tangling with a presa x akita!

The next village to me someone had a Bullmastiff x Akita, the thing was huge.

I've been around them for years myself-get the odd one might bowl over the local chavs staffy if it was attacked as a pup etc-but not out and out dog agressive-not even when x with bull/sharpie or presa as yard dogs,they ok if the owners with them but you be a fool to go near them on your own, no matter how well you think you know them.going on my own personal experiences of them.worse I've ever seen for screwing man or beast was a big boned malamute that was an evil cnut.atb dc

I gotta say that's one breed I've never seen a really good one of the presa. Seen one or 2 look the business in a yard or on a chain yet put abit of pressure on him or take him out the place he knows and wasn't all that. Also there well known for turning abit funny with there owners. I'm sure there's gooduns out there but I like abit of trust in a dog not worrying whether it gonna turn and do me some serious harm.

• Like 1

There was a litter of rottweiler x akita by me a few years ago, they all grew up into huge out of control beasts, dare say they could have made handy guard dogs if they had ended up in the right hands.

There was a litter of rottweiler x akita by me a few years ago, they all grew up into huge out of control beasts, dare say they could have made handy guard dogs if they had ended up in the right hands.

I wouldn't get an Akita to be a guard dog though, my Dads current dog would be useless as he let's people in the garden. Now I'm not saying he would not act when called upon because he has been protective of my sister when she's had him for a walk around the street. If people buy one to be a bigger German Shepard or something similar then don't bother, they are wired up very differently. They can't be a proper dog, you throw a stick for most Akita's and they look at you like wtf have you done that for, that don't interest me hahaha.

I don't know about that, I've known quite a few akitas that were incredibly territorial you certainly wouldn't want to enter the yard when they weren't secure. They did always seem a bit out of control for my liking though, even if the owner welcomed you on to the yard they'd still need to be locked up.

I do know what you mean about them not being like normal dogs though, very independent animals cat like is the perfect way to describe it. Most primitive spitz types are the same.

• Like 1

I don't know about that, I've known quite a few akitas that were incredibly territorial you certainly wouldn't want to enter the yard when they weren't secure. They did always seem a bit out of control for my liking though, even if the owner welcomed you on to the yard they'd still need to be locked up.

I do know what you mean about them not being like normal dogs though, very independent animals cat like is the perfect way to describe it. Most primitive spitz types are the same.

Our first animal was territorial and was a good guard dog but the saying their bark is worse than their bite is not true with the Akita. They don't bark all to often so a Shepherd would be a much better deterrent in my opinion.

I've seen the same nature in all the dogs I've been around so it shocks me when I see or read about the breed in bad light. I'm not saying it's the case for every single episode but I know for a fact most of these incidents are caused by idiots who shouldn't own a Yorkshire Terrier let alone an Akita. They are a dominant dog but will let other house hold dogs boss them around just for the fun of it until they are pushed and then the other dog soon knows it's place.

Our first animal was territorial and was a good guard dog but the saying their bark is worse than their bite is not true with the Akita. They don't bark all to often so a Shepherd would be a much better deterrent in my opinion.

That's actually a good point pal, I can't say I've ever actually heard any of the akitas I've been around bark, even when they were threatening me at the gate it was all body posture and a very low growl, not ideal in a yard dog really when the noise is usually the biggest deterrent.

My gsd has got hell of a nose on her I've took her out mooch many times and she has knocked a few things up no problem and I have run her on a couple of bunnies on the beam for the crack and believe me she can move her only down fall is she loves sticks ha ha ha her side is hell of a dog not these big heavy lumbering things he's athletic as hell very biddable and loyal and he has a way of working situations out I told my mate if I could get my hands on a decent greyhound bitch I'd deffo put him over one and keep a pup

Llo

I'm sure they do but the Akita was bred to be a hunting dog, from the experience I've had with them for over 20 years I can see it in them.
. No ones saying they won't hunt all breeds will but different standards are required what iawill say once again the alsation German Shepard Malinois Dutch herder type animals are better option for breeding lurchers I have seen pure alsation male take fallow deer single if thy really want to try a Akita Lurcher that would not be a problem I would breed you one and then you can keep us updated of your progress ,the bitch in the pic does a bit mooching etc. If you accept my invitation for you to try one there will be no charge ya can come and take pick of the nest alls i ask his a hones t updates if thy feel you could breed a better specimen for work you have the knowledge and no doubt animals Akita males to produce your own and then off spouting of what you have no clue about ,all assumptions nothing down in history or present,there's alsation xes malli xes Dutch herders all proven over four decades to my knowledge killing the full spectrum your take on the Akita xes are assumptions only no history past or present of Akita lurcher uk killing full spectrum game etc. Jog. On dreamer atb bunnys.

The Shepard is a more versatile breed but no way on earth are they better than Akita's at hunting, I should know peddler I've been around both breeds most my life. That's not to say the Akita cross would be superior to a German Shepard/Greyhound, I doubt it would the but the drive to want to catch things will be coming mostly from the greyhound, the Akita is a natural hunter full stop.

. I see my self has a confident type person when putting livestock together ,blowing ones trumpet his just that ,let's see you breed one of the Akita xes put it to work and then let's here the plaudits of the xes and just to enlighten you have only ever bred 2llitters of lurchers in my who.e life ,but let me tell you this fella they grafted and some still are yas ain't got no experience of the shepherd type xes I have plenty and I will say this I have seen more shepherd xes work heavy game and do it very well nnow what I would say ta you glean some experience where it matters the field of work you just blowing gas would be could be no constructive evidence of workers of the Akita xes yas seen nought done very little end of, the offer still stands I will set a mating up for you peddlers charge yours will be free ya can have the whole nest pass them round to your friends that will give you a fare crack with them.i doubt you will take this offer on I have come across like you dreamers we call them all inconsistency about an aggressive Akita that once mugged a long ear .atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

Llo

. I see my self has a confident type person when putting livestock together ,blowing ones trumpet his just that ,let's see you breed one of the Akita xes put it to work and then let's here the plaudits of the xes and just to enlighten you have only ever bred 2llitters of lurchers in my who.e life ,but let me tell you this fella they grafted and some still are yas ain't got no experience of the shepherd type xes I have plenty and I will say this I have seen more shepherd xes work heavy game and do it very well nnow what I would say ta you glean some experience where it matters the field of work you just blowing gas would be could be no constructive evidence of workers of the Akita xes yas seen nought done very little end of, the offer still stands I will set a mating up for you peddlers charge yours will be free ya can have the whole nest pass them round to your friends that will give you a fare crack with them.i doubt you will take this offer on I have come across like you dreamers we call them all inconsistency about an aggressive Akita that once mugged a long ear .atb bunnys.

Why the fcuk would I want to choose an Akita or a Shepherd over something like a Collie to cross with a greyhound?, you're a salesman nothing more nothing less. No disrespect to the blokes that have had any decent Shepard x Greyhound crosses but if I was after a dog for heavy gear I certainly wouldn't be going to you Mr Munchausen....... ?