Gsd Grey Saluki

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this old lad heres got alsation in him aswell.   alsation/collie X whippet grey. he threw to the collie temprement wise, and unfortanatly got most of the bad things you can get from a collie but i

il put some better ones up lads

Posted Images

post-103599-0-93134000-1490366691.jpgpost-103599-0-93134000-1490366691.jpg

Shepherd please

il try and get some pics up mate I'm doing it off my phone it's a nightmare

I know I been taking them with phone uploading to photobucket,then using my kindle to post them,right palace then photobucket keeps having these stupid win a iPad or iPhone pops up I cant seem to delete.

• Like 1

Shepherd please

il try and get some pics up mate I'm doing it off my phone it's a nightmare
I know I been taking them with phone uploading to photobucket,then using my kindle to post them,right palace then photobucket keeps having these stupid win a iPad or iPhone pops up I cant seem to delete.
palavar not palace, fecking kindle predictive text!

She looks nice old fashioned solid shepherd,when I see some of the modern mals and herders they look very racy an fine,which is ideal for lurcher breeding but for a guard dog I like to see bit of substance about it,for when its hanging off someone lol, and before everyone comes on offering to set there mals on me I know they are very capable dogs .

Ha ha she's very athletic to be fair she's just started showing interest in hunting rabbits and squirrel and anything else I was never really into this breed of dog but 1 thing let to another and I ended up getting her she's not like this heavy types that lumber around she's very agile and has got a very good turn of speed her dad has been used for trailing he is hell of a dog very athletic indeed my mate was on about putting him too a decent greyhound bitch if he could get hold of one

• Like 1

thats pendas shepherd

thanks for putting the pic up for me mate

That's a cracker of a shepherd Penda, big strong bitch :thumbs:

I'm really liking all these shepherd crosses on here lately, never understood why it wasn't a more popular cross.

• Like 1

thats pendas shepherd

I'm really liking all these shepherd crosses on here lately, never understood why it wasn't a more popular cross.

a lot of people had them around here in the 90s and late 80s when I was growing up my dad even had a bitch with some shepherd in her but a lot of the lads ran them type of dogs are either dead or there out the game I might be wrong but I think shropshires a good place where slot of the lads keep them

thats pendas shepherd

a lot of people had them around here in the 90s and late 80s when I was growing up my dad even had a bitch with some shepherd in her but a lot of the lads ran them type of dogs are either dead or there out the game I might be wrong but I think shropshires a good place where slot of the lads keep them
. There's still a few in staffs just that the old guns are getting older and mostly they just got a jukel has companion guard etc favourite type for those that like a freezer filler the malls seem to be having a impact now, but that's not a coincidence ,one gets a smaller lighter Lurcher from them .atbbunnys.

thats pendas shepherd

. There's still a few in staffs just that the old guns are getting older and mostly they just got a jukel has companion guard etc favourite type for those that like a freezer filler the malls seem to be having a impact now, but that's not a coincidence ,one gets a smaller lighter Lurcher from them .atbbunnys.
yeah most deffonatley smaller framed dog you've just got to make sure the malis that are in the stock are a decent type like anything you can get a lot of rubbish a lot of the Asians have them over this way and the way they treat them and the breeding in them I'd steer clear of them
  • Like 1

thats pendas shepherd

. When one thinks back on the alsation xs ,making lurchers back in has far has seventy two I had one that was stolen at seven yrs old,followed bak from a dog fair unbeknownst. Jukel was never seen again.but that was only the start others of the xes followedfor me a buddy of mine has had four also another buddy at least two in our family we have eight of similar type the new malls included .trigg has a mall xes from us Ray has his Buck alsation grey there's a mall xes in Shropshire other than trigg so that's Rainey who has now hopefully found a good place the previous handler was not up to the mark for her to much animal for him, the fourteen yr old boys bitch catched and retrieved a thrashing Canada goose offa water no bother , so there his a few shepherd types about ,that are showing good promise not world beaters but good ta honest pot fillers.with out the Snyde sensitive traits .atb bunnys.

thats pendas shepherd

. Most likely because mostly they don't look how. Most see a Lurcher but that can be a positive these days.atb bunnys.
  • Like 1