Trump Under Fire

In my mind mate, he is crying out for China & Russia to get off the fence.......either talk some sense into this dude or back us up and anialate him so we can all get on with our lives.

If they won't get down of their own accord then they need a push.

Let's face it, what can Kim Jong Un offer China or Russia compared to the rest of the world ?.........why are they encouraging this tit?

I understand China don't want a refugee crisis on its door step but is that worth letting a mad man keep taunting the world with nuclear weapons?.......not to me it's not, anyway, the rest of the world would chip in.

The United States is no angel, we all know that but in this instance he is spot on imho

• Like 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

In my mind mate, he is crying out for China & Russia to get off the fence.......either talk some sense into this dude or back us up and anialate him so we can all get on with our lives.

If they won't get down of their own accord then they need a push.

Let's face it, what can Kim Jong Un offer China or Russia compared to the rest of the world ?.........why are they encouraging this tit?

I understand China don't want a refugee crisis on its door step but is that worth letting a mad man keep taunting the world with nuclear weapons?.......not to me it's not, anyway, the rest of the world would chip in.

The United States is no angel, we all know that but in this instance he is spot on imho

What can they do though? Like I said, I have no clue how these things work. What's the realistic chances of America going in & having it all done & dusted by the wkend? I'm making a silly exaggeration obviously, but the history of these things show us what a fcuking mess they become!!

At best just taking out their nuclear capability or the man himself or it turns into some long running humanitarian disaster which we all end up getting bored with after 5years & start talking about the next c**t to take out!

I'm not disagreeing the little fcuker needs sorting, but by fcuk it needs to be done with careful consideration & not just some 'ratings winner' firework show! Haha....

Maybe there's been enough careful consideration already? I suppose the humanitarian disaster has already begun with his own people, but if he didn't have big guns to play with, we wouldn't give a fcuk about those poor fcukers.....:-(

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

I still reckon that the Chinese will step in before it gets too hot. They still make more money through trade than they ever will with war.

All Don's done is camp the media circus with the cameras pointing at the Korean peninsula. I accept what's being said about him being able to skirt normal media channels by utilising social media but in this case, he's given a tinpot dictator the global platform that he never had to this point. A country that routinely starves its people is now a global player.

Shaking up the establishment can be a good thing but not when there are itchy trigger fingers on phones and nukes! :laugh:

• Like 1

I still reckon that the Chinese will step in before it gets too hot. They still make more money through trade than they ever will with war.

All Don's done is camp the media circus with the cameras pointing at the Korean peninsula. I accept what's being said about him being able to skirt normal media channels by utilising social media but in this case, he's given a tinpot dictator the global platform that he never had to this point. A country that routinely starves its people is now a global player.

Shaking up the establishment can be a good thing but not when there are itchy trigger fingers on phones and nukes! :laugh:

I hope Don hasn't got the 'Nuke app' for his IPhone......haha

• Like 2

:laugh:

We're coming up for the anniversary of his election. Promises made, nothing delivered. It's all about the results and while he's able to use the media to spread the bluster that's about all there is to it. Measure his success on his results. World champion pisser offer by a country mile! :thumbs:

:laugh:

We're coming up for the anniversary of his election. Promises made, nothing delivered. It's all about the results and while he's able to use the media to spread the bluster that's about all there is to it. Measure his success on his results. World champion pisser offer by a country mile! :thumbs:

What sort of feedback do you get from your colleagues, local friends etc? I know they say his approval ratings are low, but do you really notice that?

What sort of feedback do you get from your colleagues, local friends etc? I know they say his approval ratings are low, but do you really notice that?

His supporters will never budge. They don't want to appear to flounder although a lot of them are questioning his conduct. As you'd expect his popularity remains in proportion to melanin levels in the skin. Utah was initially against him because of his comments regarding the religious persecution of a certain faith but once he became the front runner they towed the party line. My local friends and neighbours are either fairly critical or those that support him don't bring it up. My Nevada friends and colleagues, with the exception of one, can't stand him.

He still remains a deeply unpopular president with John Q Citizen.

Chris, would he be more and less popular depending on region?.......but like Labour in the north, Tory in the south type thing?

Absolutely. Democrats tend to be in larger concentrations in the cities whereas the rural US is predominantly republican. The added bonus in the US is that many of them will announce their affiliation with the ubiquitous bumper sticker! Ten minutes in traffic and you not only know who they vote for but whether they pray, support the police, which war they served in. How many kids/grandkids/dogs/cats they have and whether you'll engage in a 2A moment should you wish to strip them of their rights. The most notable warning is their prefered brand of firearm! :laugh:

post-22-0-39529200-1507556768_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

His supporters will never budge. They don't want to appear to flounder although a lot of them are questioning his conduct. As you'd expect his popularity remains in proportion to melanin levels in the skin. Utah was initially against him because of his comments regarding the religious persecution of a certain faith but once he became the front runner they towed the party line. My local friends and neighbours are either fairly critical or those that support him don't bring it up. My Nevada friends and colleagues, with the exception of one, can't stand him.

He still remains a deeply unpopular president with John Q Citizen.

Always interesting to get a perspective outside of the media. You're our man on the ground! ;-)

thank fk for the don its only a matter of time before NK feels the heat wat other cnt in this world is going to step on the fatboy ?? whos done his share of missile pointing dont think peace is on the agenda of fatboy , take him a out sooner than later

Edited by green lurchers