Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Mr Trump also raised eyebrows by suggesting that law enforcement officials should be able to confiscate people's firearms without a court order to prevent potential tragedies.

"Take the guns first, go through due process second," he suggested.

Well that's him f****d for a second term. :laugh:

Dem's wouldn't back him even if he ended poverty, unhappiness and violence in an act akin to a divine miracle! And now his core will be considering actually using the second amendment! You just can't say shit like that in the presence of a constitutional conservative and get away with it.

I'm not saying he shouldn't or can't increase gun regulation, simply that such a blatant pissing on democratic principles is suicidal.

• Thanks 2

Just when I was reaching the point where I thought he was settling in...

On 2/28/2018 at 05:04, WILF said:

Today Trump did something very, very bad........I have no idea what it was or even if that’s true but I’m sure it is......probably !

ooohhhhh.........nasty man !

My rebuttal was going to be "This week Don didn't do anything to anyone... We can report that too" and then he went full on unconstitutional search and seizure...

Where are all the conspiracy lads anyway? I thought they'd be all over this like flies on sh*t. There's actual evidence this time too! :laugh:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

LOL at the example he used. "take what has just happened as an example, this guy had a lot of guns, to go to court first would take a long time"....................... DUH! You (the executive branch of government, DHS/DoJ etc) had a long time and lots of warnings!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Don's mate and former special advisor Carl Icahn sells off $31.3 million in stocks in he owned in a steel company. This was just a couple of days before Don announced that he was going to slap tariffs on imported steel. Probably a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Do you know what mate, your question about “how comes people have questioned other politicians motives but they seem not to question trump” has had me thinking for a while about why that is, and I certainly fall into the above category because I hate almost all politicians but will happily find and excuse for trump.....guilty as charged!

And, it has suddenly just struck me what the reason is.........I don’t care!

I have also come to a realisation about why I don’t care, I don’t care because what we have had so far is, in my opinion, so bad and so sinister that no matter what he does.......if it hurts the Blair/Obama World vision then that has to be a good thing.

He could almost be plugging people on the Whitehouse Lawn for all I care, just so long as he is hurting “the guardian” generation.

I don’t give a f**k if he is looking after his pals with a drink here and there, I don’t give a f**k if he has dinner with Putin 3 times a week......I just want this f***ing nightmare to end because what America does, the World follows.

It’s nothing new, kick ordinary people hard enough and they will support almost anything in order to fight back.......last seen around 1933 in Germany.

37 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do you know what mate, your question about “how comes people have questioned other politicians motives but they seem not to question trump” has had me thinking for a while about why that is, and I certainly fall into the above category because I hate almost all politicians but will happily find and excuse for trump.....guilty as charged!

And, it has suddenly just struck me what the reason is.........I don’t care!

I have also come to a realisation about why I don’t care, I don’t care because what we have had so far is, in my opinion, so bad and so sinister that no matter what he does.......if it hurts the Blair/Obama World vision then that has to be a good thing.

He could almost be plugging people on the Whitehouse Lawn for all I care, just so long as he is hurting “the guardian” generation.

I don’t give a f**k if he is looking after his pals with a drink here and there, I don’t give a f**k if he has dinner with Putin 3 times a week......I just want this f***ing nightmare to end because what America does, the World follows.

It’s nothing new, kick ordinary people hard enough and they will support almost anything in order to fight back.......last seen around 1933 in Germany.

Good on ya.....hahaha.....

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

I don't believe that. If you didn't care we wouldn't have this thread running would we? :laugh:

As I’m sure you know, what I mean is that I don’t care what Trump does.......I’d rather have Peter Sutcliffe running the world that this f***ing nightmare 

• Like 1

I read hes on about putting more tariffs on the EU  especially on things like cars .... maybe the japs might not be so hasty pulling investment out of a post brexit uk might even see the Germans  investing more here :laugh:  that would be ironic. 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

As I’m sure you know, what I mean is that I don’t care what Trump does.......I’d rather have Peter Sutcliffe running the world that this f***ing nightmare 

Of course, I do but we both know the reason why GT has a gazillion more posts in it than any other forum is that it's an entertaining way to kill time on a snowy mountain morning!

Sunday2.jpg.eadf96943050df809fcb9df699dac207.jpg

7 minutes ago, kanny said:

I read hes on about putting more tariffs on the EU  especially on things like cars .... maybe the japs might not be so hasty pulling investment out of a post brexit uk might even see the Germans  investing more here :laugh:  that would be ironic. 

That's a can of worms I think I'd like to see opened!

• Thanks 1