Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

On 1/24/2018 at 10:51, kanny said:

Alex Jones occasionally makes a good point but sadly its lost in all the other utter shite he spouts. ..and his voice grates on me .

How does it go? A broken clock is right twice a day...

14 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Jones is some boy alright! To be fair, without characters like him we wouldn't have the other side of the coin exposed in all it's glory. He is eccentric for sure, but that means very little if your arguments are factual. 

If Alex Jones said the sky was blue I'd have to stick my head out of the window and see for myself. If he's actually come out with anything truthful it's been buried in with the rest of the bat-shit insane stuff he's come out with, in between adverts for essential oils and tactical arse cloths!

He's THL gold though, that's for sure! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shock, horror........”Irish leader Leo Varadkar is spending several evenings a week having anal sex with another man”........”they may also be indulging in oral stimulation of each other in a sexual manner” said a source who was purely guessing on the activity of gay men and wanting to make it sound sensational !!! 

• Like 1
On 1/29/2018 at 14:31, ChrisJones said:

See, The media is awash with stories like that about Trump.

Its all seedy little old woman’s gossip, Same as all this Russia business.

So I have to ask, what real effect is that going to have on what the bloke can achieve as a president?......how will him knocking the granny out of some blonde impact on the USAs ability to put itself and its people first ?

Ill be honest, if there had been a British prime minister who actually put Britain first and didn’t treat its culture and people like something on the bottom of their shoe......I genuinely wouldn’t give a f**k if they spent their spare time balls deep in farm animals !!

Its the c**ts that want to take their own people to the cleaners over everything and act holier than thou that I expect to be an angel.

Voon always puts up videos with anti Trump bias but I have to say, all that shit is having the opposite effect on me......the more people slag him the more I think he must be doing right.

I find myself actually rooting for the bloke more......because what none of these people do or indeed can do is hold up an example of when someone else got it right so far! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

See, The media is awash with stories like that about Trump.

Its all seedy little old woman’s gossip, Same as all this Russia business.

So I have to ask, what real effect is that going to have on what the bloke can achieve as a president?......how will him knocking the granny out of some blonde impact on the USAs ability to put itself and its people first ?

Ill be honest, if there had been a British prime minister who actually put Britain first and didn’t treat its culture and people like something on the bottom of their shoe......I genuinely wouldn’t give a f**k if they spent their spare time balls deep in farm animals !!

Its the c**ts that want to take their own people to the cleaners over everything and act holier than thou that I expect to be an angel.

Voon always puts up videos with anti Trump bias but I have to say, all that shit is having the opposite effect on me......the more people slag him the more I think he must be doing right.

I find myself actually rooting for the bloke more......because what none of these people do or indeed can do is hold up an example of when someone else got it right so far! 

Yes, it's generally quite easy to know if something or someone is actually doing a good job or making good progress like trump is. 

It's not by the support they get, it's by the opposition they receive! Truth is always opposed. 

• Like 1