Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Why is putting the native people first and doing what's best for them so hated by the media and so many on the left

Why are they prepared to ignore major things like the mass racist rape of children by Muslims

But then throw a hissy fit over minor things

It's simple really, they are promoting the interests and political views of who they work for.

The main stream media don't work for the interests of the country they reside in, they work for the interests of whoever funds and finances them. Find the answer to that and everything makes sense. Simple

Pro-Trump supporters point elsewhere! No change there then.......haha. Even if there is no Russian collusion, why did Trump & his fcukwit sons choose to openly lie about 'NO' russian connections what so ever? When they've admitted in the past to extensive Russian dealings. why is Paul Joseph Watson not questioning that? Which surely he would if a democrat had spoke such lies? Oh I know, because he only likes pro-trump narratives!, but compulsive lying is fine? Haha.....

The likes of Paul Joseph Watson support repressors like Putin that have state controlled media & close down anyone that questions Putin, but whines about left wing media? He is no better than CNN, nor is Fox media......they only push the stories that fit their agenda I'm afraid.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

So trump has been vindicted, it was hillary an cia/fbi the dnc etc that got a dossier drawn up from russian links.

The whole time it wasnt trump but his opponents, lolololol9l9lolol

What a surprise! Brilliant!

Oldest trick in the book.

When you know your guilty of something, the best thing you can do is accuse others of it first. Your average idiot will never dream that you then could be guilty of the very thing you are accusing others of. Amazingly this works time after time.

Be interesting to see where this goes next?

So trump has been vindicted, it was hillary an cia/fbi the dnc etc that got a dossier drawn up from russian links.

The whole time it wasnt trump but his opponents, lolololol9l9lolol

What a surprise! Brilliant!

Oldest trick in the book.

When you know your guilty of something, the best thing you can do is accuse others of it first. Your average idiot will never dream that you then could be guilty of the very thing you are accusing others of. Amazingly this works time after time.

Be interesting to see where this goes next

Yeah it normally works for Trump. He points at others while he produces most of his goods with foreign labour! Etc etc etc Haha....

You've just listed classic Trump tactics......

I've said from the beginning that it's unlikely much will come from the Russia investigations, but Trump is without a shadow of a doubt dishonest to the core, a fact only someone simple or in denial can ignore....;-)

Edited by Accip74

The thing is though, are you not allowed to use immigrants to make your products? I thought thats the main argument for the pro immigration stance....that where would the US economy be without immigrants?!? Correct me if I'm wrong..

The USA is far safer with the Donald than the last bunch of thugs that were in. The lesser of two evils is definitely Trump

• Like 1

The thing is though, are you not allowed to use immigrants to make your products? I thought thats the main argument for the pro immigration stance....that where would the US economy be without immigrants?!? Correct me if I'm wrong..

The USA is far safer with the Donald than the last bunch of thugs that were in. The lesser of two evils is definitely Trump

Correct me if I'm wrong one of Trumps main arguments about the US economy was keeping production in America?

Ah....the lesser of two evils argument. The only argument consistently given by trump supporters, because there's not much else to say, right?.......;-)

How do you know it's much safer? In less than 1 year? Perhaps another 3 years to go or even 7? How do you really know?

He's a proven liar, just like many others before him. Of course his supporters are reluctant to admit this & just keep pointing at other people instead! Haha....

It's funny as fcuk as a neutral bystander, that's for sure.....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

Let's cut the bullshit here. If Trump had been the democratic candidate & become president, then all these republicans in denial would be fcuking slaughtering him now!!! Fact!

Which he could of been. A democrat in the past & his family advisers were democrats....

Edited by Accip74

Just the impression i get from your posts mate.

The donald has done alot since coming to power, some you probably dont agree with, but nevertheless good for christians hehe

You believe he's a Christian? Or just picking up the Christian vote?

I class myself as neutral, because I couldn't of voted for either candidate. If Clinton had become president I'd be critical of that hideous women as well. I'm neutral mate ;-)

Edited by Accip74