Trump Under Fire

P>S If it appears I have veered off topic, I think that there is a huge percentage of people in the US & UK etc than feel like our government has taken us for granted and actually seems to hate us.

Trump & Brexit were gigantic victories for us because we made them sit up and finally take notice. For me Trump or Brexit wasn't the end of the war it was the beginning. Hopefully this new kind of populist/nationalistic movement will continue to make politicians listen to the average person again and go back to serving US. They can carry on filling their pockets with money if they do.

• Like 2

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

That's the battle though isn't it. It would be like Nigel Farage joining the conservative party and becoming PM. There would be many establishment people trying to derail his success not to mention the people who work in the civil service who have a lot of power but aren't elected.

Contrary to what Accip says about me it's not about being a blind fanboy, it's was always about looking at the alternative to him and I was and still am 100% sure that Clinton (and the other serious GOP candidates) would have finished of nation state democracy and pushed globalisation even more, we would have had even more immigration, probably more wars and meddling in the Middle East so he was the best option....

I also agreed with most/all of what he said during all of his rallies (and I listened to them all unlike some people who just regurgitate the MSM headlines).

I think Trump is wasting political capital on the Obama Care issue, he would be best off saying it's a bad deal and dropping it entirely, then focusing on things that really got him elected. No.1 would be immigration and the wall and then coming back to that later.

I might of got my appraisal of you wrong Nik, but when you come on here with 6th form style propaganda posters of Trump, while exclaiming he's 'Awsome!' When he'd, at that point, achieved fcuk all! & then going on to state "Putin is a god" What do you expect?

....& assuming everyone else is just getting their daily world briefing from the BBC, while you are getting the facts from your unbiased (???) alternative news sources.....is just plain patronising ;-)

Trump may prevail, but like they say......"give him enough rope.............."

Yes you probably have your appraisal of me absolutely wrong, maybe you may only remember a few of my less articulated posts?

I like to laugh, it gets boring posting dry diatribes that most people don't care so about. While I am very interested in politics I also find/found it VERY amusing to watch the powers that be have their noses rubbed in dogsh*t. When Putin humiliated John Kerry over the Syrian chemical weapons for example or showing the BBC up to be absolute lying scumbags over Ukraine (I can probably still prove that today if the articles are still up on their website somewhere) I got a big laugh out of it.

I am just interested in the truth, and I found that what I was seeing (especially in video footage) was not supporting what our media was reporting, in fact it was showing the opposite and I have a big problem with that because I used to think I was well informed because I read several newspapers a day including international ones. I don't like the feeling of being hoodwinked or lied to.

Granted every news source on the planet has some spin and an angle but there is a big difference between spin and blatant lying. Sometimes you read things you wish were true, other times you can read things you wish aren't true but it is possible to read between the lines and get some grain of the truth. In this day and age I think you really have to do you research and not trust the MSM.

I spent a lot of time researching the Ukraine/Libyan and Syrian war because video footage is hard to fake especially when there was such a huge volume of footage that CONTRADICTED what the BBC and MSM was saying.

If they lie about that then what else do they lie about?

Why wouldn't the BBC report on Clinton's email where she admitted that ISIS was being funded by the Saudi and Qatari government? There is strong evidence that backs this up, it should be one of the biggest stories of the decade really, I even complained to the BBC and got some mealy mouthed reply from them...of course.

I'll never argue that the likes of the BBC are biased, but come on, Putin? He may represent something we don't have, but at what cost? Give me our corrupt governments any day over Putin, if that sounds naive, then so be it, but he has killed his own for people to protect himself......no doubt!

If our corrupt government was as nationalistic (in the true sense) as Putin and Russia they would have my 100% support. Put Britain and British people first not the corporate elite, bankers and immigrants.

I have felt that our own government has not had OUR best interests at heart for many years now, one of the biggest issues for many people has been immigration and the destruction of our communities, they simply don't care about us.

I would sacrifice anything to keep this country the Britain I grew up in.

I totally agree about our government, but Putin more than likely colluded in the blowing up of some poor russian folk for the excuse to flatten Chechnya, you know what I mean & this is a God??? You would really prefer this style of leadership?? Although he wasn't leader at the time I might add.....

& anyone trying to prove this normally ends up dead......

• Like 1

Accip please don't take I say everything literally. we live in an age of memes, it is a way of expressing approval of certain things, people simply admire Putin for not bowing to the global order and or following modern liberalism (degeneracy).

I want to see a return to British & European nationalism, traditionalism & be able to embrace patriotism again. I want to love my country and be proud of it but it's damn near impossible for me to feel that way while our leaders show such disdain for us and our way of life.

Accip please don't take I say everything literally. we live in an age of memes, it is a way of expressing approval of certain things, people simply admire Putin for not bowing to the global order and or following modern liberalism (degeneracy).

I want to see a return to British & European nationalism, traditionalism & be able to embrace patriotism again. I want to love my country and be proud of it but it's damn near impossible for me to feel that way while our leaders show such disdain for us and our way of life.

For sure Putin hasn't bowed to global order & modern liberalising, but Russia were always a million miles from that & let's be honest here, Russia isn't the attractive light in the dark that Britain is, & nor shall it ever be, we are almost a victim of our own success, why else would so many want to come here? It's not just a slack welfare state, we are a great nation!

I'm sorry, but the likes of Putin will never be a great example to me, no matter how bad things get....

• Like 2

Memes is that dawkins invention nik, which hes wants nothing to do with lol

Memes is that dawkins invention nik, which hes wants nothing to do with lol

We control the memes now....they are ours

giphy.gif

What do you think the Russians could actually do? Influence everyones opinions? Hack the voting machines?

No it's more to do with quid pro quo. Turning a blind eye to certain antics, easing of sanctions, etc... If you dig long enough you'll pull up shit on anyone. It's usually the fast-track that lands you in someone's pocket. There are a lot of people in the US, who aren't pro-Russian surprisingly, and they really want answers.

Surely the russians just heglped to get info out,if it even happened, the info contained was hillarys own doingn no one elses.

Agreed there but the problem they're trying to shake, that isn't going away, is that they were openly asking a hostile foreign government to hack information on an opposition candidate. It's a threat to national security, an assault on the US Constitution and tantamount to treason!

If the Russians revealed crimes which actually were committed by clinton why are the fbi investigating the Russians and not clinton?

Donnie told them not to

A little bit of irony in this tweet?

Follow

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump

The Freedom Caucus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team, & fast. We must fight them, & Dems, in 2018!

3:07 PM - 30 Mar 2017

5,265 5,265 Retweets 19,372 19,372 likes

Flynn has offered to testify in exchange for immunity...

WASHINGTONMike Flynn, President Donald Trumps former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaigns potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.

As an adviser to Mr. Trumps presidential campaign, and later one of Mr. Trumps top aides in the White House, Mr. Flynn was privy to some of the most sensitive foreign-policy deliberations of the new administration and was directly involved in discussions about the possible lifting of sanctions on Russia imposed by the Obama administration.

He has made the offer to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees through his lawyer but has so far found no takers, the officials said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-1490912959

Well that's one way of interpreting what's going on.

Here's another,

Robert Kelner, Mr Flynn's lawyer, confirmed his client had held discussions with the House and Senate intelligence committees, but he did not mention the FBI.

"General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit," Mr Kelner said.
"The media are awash with unfounded allegations, outrageous claims of treason, and vicious innuendo directed against him.
"He is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated.
"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicised, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution."
The House of Representatives panel denied the Journal report. "Michael Flynn has not offered to testify to HPSCI in exchange for immunity," Jack Langer, the committee spokesman, said in a statement.
Now that doesn't sound quite so damning does it?