Trump Under Fire

If he's going start WW3, get on with it....I'm sick of the dumb ass mouthing off now.....

I am frankly amazed at how the media have managed to spin this and make Trump the bad guy.

It's understandable that folk are shitting it at the thought of nuclear action.......I have kids, I don't want it obviously but let's step back a second.......

In any other reality that Kim Jong Un is a f***ing complete headcase......and what do you do with a mad dog?.........you shoot the f***ing thing!

Tell me, what is Trump suggesting except that?

The fella is spot on really........you can't have a mad dog with nuclear weapons holding the entire f***ing world to ransom all the time, you just can't.

No problem with Trump or Obama or Blair or whoever taking Kim out over the last few years...but take him out....don't try and raise Tensions....You don't tell a mad dog your going to shoot him....he'll bite you...you just fill him with lead....

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

What I thought was interesting & I could be wrong here, but in the past with other recent presidents this would be a big story, but in the world of Trump, it barely makes a ripple......haha

What I thought was interesting & I could be wrong here, but in the past with other recent presidents this would be a big story, but in the world of Trump, it barely makes a ripple......haha
It's difficult to tell the shit from the dung lol

Easily recognisable when Trump is talking.....;-)

Easily recognisable when Trump is talking.....;-)

clinton is saying that brexit and farage brought about her demise must be true sky news reported it

• Like 1

clinton is saying that brexit and farage brought about her demise must be true sky news reported it

:laugh:

She's pretty heavy on the "It's everyone else's fault" isn't she! Like all of her publicized shenanigans are just part of everyday life. She's done though. The world dodged that bullet, now they have to figure out how to dislodge the current one.

• Like 2