Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Situations like that are only created because people feel there's is an injustice not been addressed ,

I don't give a f**k if they drop their pants and shit on the floor during it , it's not against the law and no f****r got killed , I'd rather have it than black militants taking out white folk , if it brings dialog it will have achieved something

A lot of deranged clowns with access to heavy weapons over there

Good for Trump, f**k the NFL.....you get paid a hundred million dollars to play rugby in a suit of armour NOT be social commentators.

Do your f***ing job because I personally have got the bollocks of rock stars, sports stars, media moguls etc telling blokes like me from areas they will never ever have to live in how to think and feel !!

This is kind of a paradox because the flag and the national anthem are the embodiment of the first amendment.

Good for Trump, f**k the NFL.....you get paid a hundred million dollars to play rugby in a suit of armour NOT be social commentators.
Do your f***ing job because I personally have got the bollocks of rock stars, sports stars, media moguls etc telling blokes like me from areas they will never ever have to live in how to think and feel !!

That includes the Donald! :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

This is kind of a paradox because the flag and the national anthem are the embodiment of the first amendment.

That includes the Donald! :laugh::thumbs:

You mean billionaire media mogul Donald, that out-sources much of his own manufacturing? Haha....

• Like 2

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel

You could apply that critique to just about any politician or celebrity ever and I think, although I'm not sure, that these were the very people Johnson had in mind when he wrote it.

I'm not Irish but I live in Ireland so should I show contempt or disrespect when they play the national anthem over some perceived past or present wrong doing to the English?.......in my mind no, ill conduct myself properly and show some respect to the country and people that look after me and my kids.

I like the way you are thinking though matey, just gos to show, there's nothing new under the sun.

• Like 1

I'm not Irish but I live in Ireland so should I show contempt or disrespect when they play the national anthem over some perceived past or present wrong doing to the English?.......in my mind no, ill conduct myself properly and show some respect to the country and people that look after me and my kids.

Fair comments, my friend but both you and I saw sufficient protest to leave our respective homeland. Then again we both know that kneeling down during the national anthem is a complete and utter waste of f*cking time so we took our money out instead. :thumbs:

What Don's done is highlight the issue and whatever the intention he's now made it a global issue. Colin Kaepernick (get googling) started these protests in early 2016 but no one on THL had a clue until Don opened his f*cking trap over the weekend! :laugh:

Maybe he's a secret genius and this was all part of the plan? :thumbs:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1