Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Two lefties, one that values democratic freedom and one that is blatantly a f***ing tyrant! LOL. Pretty much the acid test for which type of lefty I can get on with.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Thought some might find this interesting

Interesting clip Born! The video kicks in at roughly the 13th minute of the segment. Was that intentional? The beginning of the segment is incredibly poignant too.

Regarding the second part of the clip, this recent publication seems almost cynically timed...

Edited by ChrisJones
Addition Of Hyperlink
47 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Interesting clip Born! The video kicks in at roughly the 13th minute of the segment. Was that intentional? The beginning of the segment is incredibly poignant too.

Regarding the second part of the clip, this recent publication seems almost cynically timed...

Absolutely not. ? I'm not sure how I managed that. 

Edited it to start from the beginning hopefully.

Edited by Born Hunter
Edited about an edit of an edited post.
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

"Part of the ongoing problem, the researchers write, is the word “trophy,” a sanitized expression..."

'Sanitized'... LOL. It's like they live in a different world to me. The term is anything but clean, its f***ing filthy with negative stereotyping and baggage! No surprise there though, the 'researchers' are in fact activists. They're not persuing knowledge and truth, they are pursuing an ideological agenda. There's nothing wrong with being an activist of course but I dont like it when the two are intentionally confused to try to give greater credibility to the activists agenda.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Absolutely not. ? I'm not sure how I managed that. 

Edited it to start from the beginning hopefully.

:laugh:

Given the context of the full clip, I'll argue that the people this impacts the most weren't even mentioned. The coalition of native tribes that have been campaigning for nearly nine decades for protection of their lands and the 100,000+ archaeological sites contained within.

I understand what they're saying on the podcast but it's only a partial (yet valid) argument.

Just now, ChrisJones said:

:laugh:

Given the context of the full clip, I'll argue that the people this impacts the most weren't even mentioned. The coalition of native tribes that have been campaigning for nearly nine decades for protection of their lands and the 100,000+ archaeological sites contained within.

I understand what they're saying on the podcast but it's only a partial (yet valid) argument.

Oh of course yeah. I was just interested by the 'white' outdoorsman viewpoint that Joe and Cam were understandably focussed on.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Oh of course yeah. I was just interested by the 'white' outdoorsman viewpoint that Joe and Cam were understandably focussed on.

Valid points made by them but they reference Steve Rinella and I'd love to have heard his take on it. The biggest concern is Don's ADHD. He's prone to change his stance mid-sentence in some cases and until it's a done deal I'd exercise caution.

With regards to native affairs, I'd like to see them in charge and governing the access to their benefit. I was accused in another thread of schadenfreude against the British with my apparent regard for exposing nothing but misery. Posting about local issues with no context to British society is pointless. We discuss this at work all the time and it's truly fascinating. The best analogy I could give is if the NHS was able to manage the land and be its trustee for all land and all natural resources. I'd post about this sh*t in GT but no one read it never mind comment! :laugh: