Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

20 hours ago, JohnGalway said:

I'm with the G man.

Jayus, I don't know, I think Trump gets away with it all unless Mueller gets him bang to rights soon....Trump is doing a brilliant job of hiding behind the conspiracy theory defence......

it's up hotting up though.......

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, VOON said:

Jayus, I don't know, I think Trump gets away with it all unless Mueller gets him bang to rights soon....Trump is doing a brilliant job of hiding behind the conspiracy theory defence......

it's up hotting up though.......

What's the rush?

21 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

What's the rush?

No rush, just think the longer it goes on now the murkier the water gets....which plays into Trump hands...I think firing Mueller is the next step for Trump now and the odds on it happening are shortening........

23 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

What's the rush?

There isn't from what I see. I think in today's click to win environment that the passage of time means it will fizzle out but the reveal might be much more than that.

21 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

There isn't from what I see. I think in today's click to win environment that the passage of time means it will fizzle out but the reveal might be much more than that.

Yeah, I prefer someone who works behind the scenes. Look at the two arrests made was it during the Summer? Not one f***ing iota of info leaked before they were nabbed.

7 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

Yeah, I prefer someone who works behind the scenes. Look at the two arrests made was it during the Summer? Not one f***ing iota of info leaked before they were nabbed.

With the 24/7/365 live connection we have, it's often viewed that because it wasn't slam-dunked 6 months ago there is nothing in it. It took them two years to impeach Nixon and while that might not be the case here, as we still don't know whether Don's directly involved, it's not a process that serves the modern media. I bet there are a few twitchy ringpieces at those that are falling though!

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

With the 24/7/365 live connection we have, it's often viewed that because it wasn't slam-dunked 6 months ago there is nothing in it. It took them two years to impeach Nixon and while that might not be the case here, as we still don't know whether Don's directly involved, it's not a process that serves the modern media. I bet there are a few twitchy ringpieces at those that are falling though!

The era of instant gratification.

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Mueller have the scope to investigate anything he finds? Russia or no Russia.

5 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

The era of instant gratification.

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Mueller have the scope to investigate anything he finds? Russia or no Russia.

Yes. Anything directly related is in his scope anything else can be passed to whichever agency is best suited to it. That's why there are apparently unrelated investigations popping up around other shenanigans. It's like the dog flushing game from shrubbery. You can't see the dog but you watch it put the game into flight, so you know roughly where it is. Most don't look for that. They just see inaction.

• Like 1