Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

17 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can confirm that trump was on the money . 

Firstly. No has actually confirmed he said what he said outside speculative headlines.

Secondly. Doesn't sound like anyone is disagreeing with him!

7 hours ago, green lurchers said:

An insight into the mad world of the liberal loonies

:laugh:

Seriously GL? The Blaze?! :laugh:

"In other news, CNN thinks Donnie is a c*nt!" :laugh:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Firstly. No has actually confirmed he said what he said outside speculative headlines.

Secondly. Doesn't sound like anyone is disagreeing with him!

:laugh:

Seriously GL? The Blaze?! :laugh:

"In other news, CNN thinks Donnie is a c*nt!" :laugh:

Come on Chris it was educational I mean I got to learn new words like non binary although I’m not an expert if anyone on here can run it over me I’d be thankful lol the only prob I got is the pink pussycat liberal drama is fkn true lol 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Come on Chris it was educational I mean I got to learn new words like non binary although I’m not an expert if anyone on here can run it over me I’d be thankful lol the only prob I got is the pink pussycat liberal drama is fkn true lol 

No worries mate it was taken in the spirit it was posted I believe! :thumbs:

• Like 1

I’m not sure how  I’d feel if my 13 yr old grandson who lives footie and a bit of ferreting comes home from school and tells me his non binary schoolteacher who happens to  be a liberal that wears a pink hat and sports a hug a refugee badge has told my grandson that he musnt kiss and hug his mate for scoring the winner in a footie match but it’s ok to wear a dress and make up if he wants to find his    Binary inner self fkn hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I’m not sure how  I’d feel if my 13 yr old grandson who lives footie and a bit of ferreting comes home from school and tells me his non binary schoolteacher who happens to  be a liberal that wears a pink hat and sports a hug a refugee badge has told my grandson that he musnt kiss and hug his mate for scoring the winner in a footie match but it’s ok to wear a dress and make up if he wants to find his    Binary inner self fkn hahahaha

On a scale of 1 to 100. 1 being highly unlikely, 100 being certain, what are the odds that would happen?

• Haha 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

I fear the liberal agenda being taught in school :help:

I can understand that. My kids have the exact opposite. Religious fundamentalism and moral codes.

While I think we can all learn something from all sides it's the parent's responsibility to bring balance. We are the first and foremost point of contact when kids want to learn. With great power comes great responsibility.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, mackem said:

There now follows a party political broadcast on behalf of the trump family...........................Donalds son on a tough hunt :yes:

That's some big country there 

• Like 1

Trump tweets:

"Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!"

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3