Trump Under Fire

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

I thought liberals only showed their rage by gloating? He looks like he's pure raging to me! :laugh:

That's the problem with fake news peddlers, can't keep their story straight! ;)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BGD said:

I thought liberals only showed their rage by gloating? He looks like he's pure raging to me! :laugh:

Derrrr :blink: that's stage 2 liberal rage ....you will be there soon :whistling:

18 hours ago, BGD said:

Liberals top Dogs for fake news and eating lentils and tree hugging lol oh and same sex marriage and filling kids heads with Mumbo jumbo talk and whinging they fkn good at that ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

trump alleged to have called el salvador hiati and african countries "shitholes" ?                       But a Democrat present at the gathering over immigration reform said it was the "exact word used by the President, not just once but repeatedly".

Senator Dick Durbin claimed the president said "things which were hate-filled, vile and racist".                                                    dont think he called them just shitholes rekon it was more like "fkn shitholes":laugh: and then we got sad dick kahn  claiming trump is divisive lol  bit rich coming from that fkn moron 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

trump alleged to have called el salvador hiati and african countries "shitholes" ?                       But a Democrat present at the gathering over immigration reform said it was the "exact word used by the President, not just once but repeatedly".

Senator Dick Durbin claimed the president said "things which were hate-filled, vile and racist".                                                    dont think he called them just shitholes rekon it was more like "fkn shitholes":laugh: and then we got sad dick kahn  claiming trump is divisive lol  bit rich coming from that fkn moron 

hes right though, they are shite holes and the terminally offended will always be offended but the warlords who are starving their nations for guns and power, well the truth hurts

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

hes right though, they are shite holes and the terminally offended will always be offended but the warlords who are starving their nations for guns and power, well the truth hurts

they need to lay down and get ther forehead stroked poor little liberal  darlings

• Like 2
5 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Liberals top Dogs for fake news and eating lentils and tree hugging lol oh and same sex marriage and filling kids heads with Mumbo jumbo talk and whinging they fkn good at that ?

I'll say one thing for old Don. He's helping get a lot of these minorities elected at local level. Take Chelsea Manning for example. Don used the phrase "ungrateful traitor" and now a senate race is on the cards!

Having been to three carribean islands in the last year and three African countries numerously the last ten , I can confirm that trump was on the money . 

A swift weekend away for the liberals to downtown nairobi or nanyuki with their families should quell any discrepancies about shitholes 

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000210905/kenya-army-takes-over-roads-to-stem-terror-attacks

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/woman-wedding-no-show-gang-rape-kenya-nairobi-her-name-africa-marriage-sexual-assault-violence-a7816011.html%3famp

absolutley standard for east Africa , nothing shocking 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Having been to three carribean islands in the last year and three African countries numerously the last ten , I can confirm that trump was on the money . 

A swift weekend away for the liberals to downtown nairobi or nanyuki with their families should quell any discrepancies about shitholes 

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000210905/kenya-army-takes-over-roads-to-stem-terror-attacks

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/woman-wedding-no-show-gang-rape-kenya-nairobi-her-name-africa-marriage-sexual-assault-violence-a7816011.html%3famp

absolutley standard for east Africa , nothing shocking 

Spot on mate and calling them shit holes was being kind ......

• Like 1