Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Another “non story” just to say something negative about Trump.......it’s pathetic as f**k really.

But, in another way it’s brilliant because it’s what all of the left leaning governments and people of Europe and the world have done all along.......and that is, refuse to engage and admit that some of us might not see the world their way.

Some of us feel very uncomfortable with the direction society is taking.

But they dont want to make their case and debate, they just want to throw shit and snigger......well that’s fine, keep doing it and the Trumps of this world will keep getting elected.

Same with Brexit, keep having the snidey digs and the British people that still have an ounce of Britishness left in them will quietly become more determined.

• Like 7
22 hours ago, kanny said:

Exactly..... same people who didn't want him here now trying to ridicule him for not coming :blink:

Never heard of gloating? :blink:

Not really "liberal rage" is it? Like I said, fake news ;)

15 minutes ago, BGD said:

Never heard of gloating? :blink:

Not really "liberal rage" is it? Like I said, fake news ;)

24hrs and thats the best you could do .....Gloating is the liberal way of raging. ..inside there raging but there liberalism won't allow it  just like your gloating now ....liberal rage..... FACT! :laugh:

Just now, kanny said:

24hrs and thats the best you could fo .....Gloating is the liberal way of raging. ..inside there raging but there liberalism won't allow it  just like your gloating now ....liberal rage..... FACT! :laugh:

Oh so now you're a mind reader :laugh: 

You said the folk who didn't want him to come were now angry he wasn't but couldn't provide a single example and now you're saying that actually everyone that's laughing at his pathetic excuses for not coming are really secretly angry.

trump-you-are-fake-news-animated-gif.gif

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

You said the folk who didn't want him to come were now angry he wasn't but couldn't provide a single example and now you're saying that actually everyone that's laughing at his pathetic excuses for not coming are really secretly angry.

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

That's right .....if you look at my original post time it was in my dinner break after listening to the loons on the radio forgive me for not thinking I should record this for evidence for BGD . ....now I suggest you find a safe space and calm down .:sorry:

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

That's right .....if you look at my original post time it was in my dinner break after listening to the loons on the radio forgive me for not thinking I should record this for evidence for BGD . ....now I suggest you find a safe space and calm down .:sorry:

If it was such a widespread thing that it makes you need to pinch yourself to see if you're living in a dream land (sound a bit triggered there ;)) surely there'd be loads of example of this "liberal rage" to choose from not just a single radio show?

4 minutes ago, BGD said:

If it was such a widespread thing that it makes you need to pinch yourself to see if you're living in a dream land (sound a bit triggered there ;)) surely there'd be loads of example of this "liberal rage" to choose from not just a single radio show?