Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

On 1/6/2018 at 21:42, Lenmcharristar said:

no media is bad media??????  trump needs to get killary on the email charges and send her to jail for a very long time,  the demos are quick to call treason but what she done is much worse,  come on trump send her to the slammer

Remember the last lad chanting lock her up.......

• Haha 1

The same people who didn't want him here are now in a liberal rage because he's not coming :blink:...  I have to pinch myself somedays to make sure I'm not in some weird dream... World's gone nuts 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I also pinch myself as well sometimes. The same People who were up in arms when that vile coon Dianne Abbott who is clearly mentally unhinged were calling for her to be sacked (and rightly so) well that clown trump is 100 times worse in his actions speeches mannerisms.  They accept that. I find baffling. 

If a member of you're family was acting the same as trump you would be advising them to see a Dr.

Seriously I watched a few vids other day of trump and I'm astounded the yanks let this continue. A f***ing blind man can see he s mentally ill. 

I actually Found myself feeling sorry for him. 

"Trump even more signs of dementia"(episode 3) 

Watch that video and it's plain as day

1 hour ago, kanny said:

The same people who didn't want him here are now in a liberal rage because he's not coming :blink:...  I have to pinch myself somedays to make sure I'm not in some weird dream... World's gone nuts 

Where have you seen that? :huh: All I've seen is folk glad he isn't coming and laughing at his piss poor excuse filled with factual inaccuracies...

3 hours ago, WILF said:

I got the impression it was because he thought it was a complete waste of money, time and effort......which it probably is.

Why did he plan on coming in the first place then?