Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

11 hours ago, WILF said:

As I have said since he got elected, f**k it, go for the ride and see where it all ends up.......it may be different but it definitely can’t be worse.

That's pretty much where we're at and we're all taking that ride whether we like it or not. It could always be worse and this emperor's new clothes might be made in Vietnam. We just don't know yet!

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Haha 1

how many jobs has he created for the usa peoples again?????  the wall next year too.  the lefty media always trying to rubbish him.  trump you need to get killary jailed for the biggest leak of us national security documents as it could have very well been an act of treason.  he is also standing up for christains too.  and to show that's its not a bad thing to be able to speak freely either.  he protects gun rights too.  hows that such a bad thing???????  keep going president trump

• Haha 1

Thought someone would've shot the orange twat by now tbh.

Still, words of comfort from Old Moores Almanac that he's not going to finish out his term for "health reasons".

So, I deduce from that it may yet be lead poisoning :thumbs: