Trump Under Fire

29 minutes ago, jacknife said:

Strange how those that hate trump never call him for his policies or slate him for increasing taxes or invading another country etc ect

You know the things politicians normally get stick for

Er.....A lot of criticism is about policy. He may well increase tax for many & perhaps fcuk many people on healthcare & of course he still has plenty of time left to send missiles into foreign lands.

Its not just about low rent tabloids & trash tv. Some people actually air constructive criticism   :thumbs:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

13 hours ago, jacknife said:

Strange how those that hate trump never call him for his policies or slate him for increasing taxes or invading another country etc ect

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Well, I slates him now, for not having the courage of his convictions, bowing to twitterati pressure and just wanting to be a social media President......

15 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Er.....A lot of criticism is about policy. He may well increase tax for many & perhaps fcuk many people on healthcare & of course he still has plenty of time left to send missiles into foreign lands.

Its not just about low rent tabloids & trash tv. Some people actually air constructive criticism   :thumbs:

I personally think getting rid of anything that would have paved the way for an “American NHS” is justgood sense.......as we see with the UK NHS, it’s completely unsustainable.....not matter how much private citizens money you throw at it, it will never be right......110 billion a year at present and counting !!! 

Its funny, a lot of Irish can’t stand Trump and spent the whole time slagging him off about being a total pig........all the time they treat their own travellers like absolute shit and their is massive discrimination to the point where kids can’t play for a football team.

But hey, Trumps the bad guy........hypocritical pricks ! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I personally think getting rid of anything that would have paved the way for an “American NHS” is justgood sense.......as we see with the UK NHS, it’s completely unsustainable.....not matter how much private citizens money you throw at it, it will never be right......110 billion a year at present and counting !!! 

Its funny, a lot of Irish can’t stand Trump and spent the whole time slagging him off about being a total pig........all the time they treat their own travellers like absolute shit and their is massive discrimination to the point where kids can’t play for a football team.

People are people everywhere.....if your different, you get singled out......Lord of the flies......you going all leftie Wilf...??

• Haha 1

I dont think anyone in their wildest dreams would consider me left of almost anything ! :laugh:

I just find it funny (for want of a better word) that there are Irish lads I talk to round my town who give out like f**k about Trump, give out about how the British are all racists and we are all just people, people gave us a helping hand in the famine and all that old bollocks and yet would happily deny a traveller kid the chance to play a bit of football just because he is a traveller.......it’s blatant.

I mean they don’t have the bollocks to say it to the travellers faces but things are made so uncomfortable that the message is clear.

Rather than worry about Trump, they would do better to worry about their own back yard and the hateful way they treat their own people.......people who look and sound just like them and who come from the same place they have for thousands of years.

The Irish love every c**t except their own.

21 hours ago, jacknife said:

Not read much of this thread then?! :laugh:

Depending on how close you follow Yank politics you'll see he hasn't actually done anything yet. Nada. No laws passed just a ton of bluster. That's the main reason he can't get called out on policy.

20 hours ago, Accip74 said:

The economists have run through this tax reform. As it stands if your household earns less than $75000 a year you'll either be the same or paying more in taxes. No better off. Less than $30000 a year and your taxes are going up significantly in 2021. The good news is the penalty for opting out of health insurance under the ACA. You will no longer be fined if you choose not to purchase healthcare.

The corporate tax rate will drop from 35% to 20%. Many offshore holdings will now be untouchable (:fool: ) Many multi-million dollar businesses will now be taxable at individual rate instead of corporate rate too. I'm sure the likes of Starbucks and Amazon will now move all their money back to America...

The current estimate is $1.5 trillion onto the current deficit in the next ten years.

5 hours ago, WILF said:

While I agree with your statement on the NHS the ACA was nothing like it. If the Trump administration was pro-little guy, he'd repeal everything surrounding healthcare and let the market regulate the prices with pure capitalism. All this does is allow the healthcare providers to continue charge as they please whilst being able to claim federal subsidies and now a 15% drop in their tax penalties... Go Trump right?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, WILF said:

I completely agree on the NHS. My only real point to jacknife is there is constructive & thoughtful criticism out there & not just reactionary garbage based on political trivia. I'm no expert on current US healthcare, but it's easy for a casual bystander like me to see there seems to be an urgency just to undo an Obama policy that outweighs replacing it with something much much better.

Getting it right has to come above simply repeal 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I'm no expert on current US healthcare, but it's easy for a casual bystander like me to see there seems to be an urgency just to undo an Obama policy that outweighs replacing it with something much much better.

Getting it right has to come above simply repeal

That's pretty much what you'll be seeing in the press. That's one of the Republican election platforms. Simply repeal the ACA. You've hit the nail on the head with the rest. To actually fix America's healthcare crisis you need an unswerving libertarian as they're the only ones with the balls to call it as it is.

• 2 weeks later...