Trump Under Fire

7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

He's getting plenty of practise in since he hasnt had a proper job

I've just been reading about his game. Mostly self taught with very little coaching & in his own words never wanted to know too much about technique, but relying mostly on his instincts. He plays a solid game.

.......So maybe there is hope???

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Can you imagine the disappointment if he turned out a 1/2 decent president

Despite what most people reading this thread probably think I'd be happier than a pig in s*it if he was able to turn it around. I've long advocated for private sector business savvy entrepreneurs to look at the public sector books and cut out wastage. Don wasn't what I expected but we run with what we can get. I've said earlier in the thread that he picked Mattis and McMaster from obscurity but on further research, they're clearly the right men for the job and in hindsight, I can't understand why they weren't selected earlier. Rex Tillerson seems to be rising to the occasion too as he's taken his job by the horns. He's made questionable decisions that have been on the money. He's also embroiled himself in controversy after controversy which is baffling considering the position he's in.

I wanted a libertarian president. I got what we're still hoping is the lesser of two evils.

• Thanks 1

Old trump done it again, first ever foreign leader to be invited to the forbidden city in bejing, yes thats first since the beginning of the republic of china, president xi an his wife invited him for a munch.

Couldnt be that bad lads

10 hours ago, Francie said:

Old trump done it again, first ever foreign leader to be invited to the forbidden city in bejing, yes thats first since the beginning of the republic of china, president xi an his wife invited him for a munch.

Couldnt be that bad lads

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

Francis, I've got to concur with your summation of POTUS......such an inspirational world leader.....an intellectual giant in the playground of world leaders.....he is a clown....
Edited by VOON
On 11/7/2017 at 07:10, VOON said:

Ahh, the great academic and social commentator Graham Norton.......sort of knocks Douglas Murray, Peter Hitchens etc into a cocked hat ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Ahh, the great academic and social commentator Graham Norton.......sort of knocks Douglas Murray, Peter Hitchens etc into a cocked hat ! 

He does the "Problem Page" in Saturdays Daily Telegraph dont you know!

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2