Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

have they found owt about trump russia yet ? yaaaawwwwn

All we know is what Trump & sons have said all along, they've never had any dealings with Russians.....& they wouldn't lie

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

·

13m

Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid......

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

·

11m

...hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators. Sorry, but only one thing will work!

Edited by VOON

Everyone screams about Trump using social media BUT.......30,000 lads marched through London yesterday in peaceful protest against extremism and what did that warrant on the BBC?.......nothing !

Same as the half a million that marched about the hunting ban......warranted about 2 minutes !

And that folks is why Mr Trump don't bother with them.........why would you?

Keep on keeping on Donald, keep throwing spanners in the works of the established world order ;)

• Like 3

Everyone screams about Trump using social media BUT.......30,000 lads marched through London yesterday in peaceful protest against extremism and what did that warrant on the BBC?.......nothing !

I genuinely had no idea that happened! But I don't watch the news or live TV at all really and only read the news on the web during the week. Still surprised I didn't know.

Edited by Born Hunter

If he's going start WW3, get on with it....I'm sick of the dumb ass mouthing off now.....

I am frankly amazed at how the media have managed to spin this and make Trump the bad guy.

It's understandable that folk are shitting it at the thought of nuclear action.......I have kids, I don't want it obviously but let's step back a second.......

In any other reality that Kim Jong Un is a f***ing complete headcase......and what do you do with a mad dog?.........you shoot the f***ing thing!

Tell me, what is Trump suggesting except that?

The fella is spot on really........you can't have a mad dog with nuclear weapons holding the entire f***ing world to ransom all the time, you just can't.

• Like 1

I genuinely had no idea that happened! But I don't watch the news or live TV at all really and only read the news on the web during the week. Still surprised I didn't know.

The trouble is they can't really give these lads a sensational label like "far right" or anything like that because they wasn't .......they were just normal lads from all creeds and backgrounds saying "this is no good"

The independent had a good try at linking them to far right groups using very tenuous links and wording the report in a clever way but they couldn't and they know it.

Football Lads Alliance......google it mate.

If he's going start WW3, get on with it....I'm sick of the dumb ass mouthing off now.....

I am frankly amazed at how the media have managed to spin this and make Trump the bad guy.

It's understandable that folk are shitting it at the thought of nuclear action.......I have kids, I don't want it obviously but let's step back a second.......

In any other reality that Kim Jong Un is a f***ing complete headcase......and what do you do with a mad dog?.........you shoot the f***ing thing!

Tell me, what is Trump suggesting except that?

The fella is spot on really........you can't have a mad dog with nuclear weapons holding the entire f***ing world to ransom all the time, you just can't.

I think a lot of it is seen as tit for tat provocation. You've got people behind the scenes attempting a diplomatic solution & Trump weakening that with his tweets.

I don't know what the answer is, I really have no clue as to how diplomacy works with North Korea or the likely hood of direct military action? Or if it's even really feasible? I dread to think how that would play out.....

In the long term I think Trump is playing a very dangerous game with his tweets. If you keep suggesting & threatening, but never actually delivering, are you not just weakening your position on the world stage?

If people are not taking the President of the United States seriously, then I think that could have dire consequences for all involved.

• Like 1