Hi Everyone-From Nottingham

Just a "quick" introduction!. My name's Martin, a 45 year old Electrician from Nottingham who's getting back into shooting after a few years away from it. I did used to shoot target pistol in the 90's with a .38/.357 Smith and Wesson model 28 before it was banned in about 1998. I got into air rifle shooting with a Theoben Olympus after that but drifted away about 10 years ago, but i've been meaning to make time for myself for several years and finally I've got the chance now, spare time and cash!. After extensive research I decided on a very nice Weihrauch HW100KT Laminate in .177 and started target shooting with the local club here in Nottingham last week to get my eye in again! Also joined the BASC as an airgun member as I am hoping to get a permission here eventually once I'm back up to the required standard. Great to see the sport still being promoted sensibly as it always should be, it's not an easy country to be a shooter in. Some great information and opinions on the forum and I'm looking forward to being on here and shooting for many years to come. Cheers