What Does Being British Mean To You?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me it's the indomitable spirit in the face of adversity where we Brits historically come to our own.   The Battle Of Britain fighter pilots outnumbered 4-1 but still went up every day and fought

The best thing about being British is that you dont have to be American.

Being British to me is walking and hunting the lad my grandparents did,drinking the same Ale in the same pubs they did.Visiting every corner of our Isle and exploring the fauna and flora.Having the ha

Posted Images

To look at the world we live in today and know it was heavily influenced byn us Brits.

some not so good things, but on the whole we did a lot of good and gave the world many many inventions

I think we have managed to sit in our laurels with that for too long though mate, like a striker we can't live off past glories although we deserve credit for them all the same.

We can't forget that other people have been doing stuff well for a long time too and have maintained a nice country not whored themselves out to every tom, dick and Harry.

I watched a thing last night that made me think about that, a farmer in Norway (population about 5 million) and his farm had been in the family for 1200 (yes that's 12 HUNDRED!!) years !!

Now that's retaining your history !

oi oi oi hang about mate you can hardly compare the history and traditions of one of the most powerful nations in the world to f****n Norway !.......thats like comparing Accrington Stanley to Man Utd and saying well they produce good local talent in Accrington but Man Utd dont !

The downside of being one of the greatest nations on earth is that everyone wants to come here.

No, fair comment and course I didn't mean that's norway could hold a candle to Britain in regards to what we have done......I just mean we can't keep harping on about past glories while sitting on our arse and getting fat so to speak

• Like 1

Proud to be white ,English speaking and free to say what the f**k I like to who the f**k i dont like and boy don't they like it .There has never been a single donkey born in a racing stable that goes on to win anything .

English white and proud.

Trouble is your not free to say what you want to who you want .......

It depends . If your purposefully going out your way to provoke someone by saying something to their face then you need pulling up on it . In general i can say absolutely anything i want really

• Like 1

Proud to be white ,English speaking and free to say what the f**k I like to who the f**k i dont like and boy don't they like it .There has never been a single donkey born in a racing stable that goes on to win anything .

English white and proud.

Who told you you were free to say what you like?.......don't be silly man, your nothing of the sort.

Try shouting an insult at a black man in the street or at football......the cozzers will be through your front door like a steam train at 6am !

• Like 4

English white and proud.

Who told you you were free to say what you like?.......don't be silly man, your nothing of the sort.

Try shouting an insult at a black man in the street or at football......the cozzers will be through your front door like a steam train at 6am !

Might be different your way Ken but I've never been locked up for it .

Plenty of people have tho ......

This guy is going to court next month for a joke.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

Not happened yet .Trouble with this country ,many like to moan behind closed doors but do f**k all about it .Never been afraid to say it as it is and ain't about to change now .The blacks I can stomach ,its the rag heads I f***ing hate .

English white and proud.

Might be different your way Ken but I've never been locked up for it .

Plenty of people have tho ......

This guy is going to court next month for a joke.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

ridiculous my dogs do that but we call it a high 5 :laugh: