I always wanted a wee goldie but never found anyone up my way with them.

The late craigy was going to get me one but sadly he passed before we ever arranged it.

maybe one day ill find someone close who breeds them. Cracking pics btw

That's a great pic of the wee lad,some have that affinity with creatures and birds etc,we ain't behind any country there's been lads and ladies in these here islands da time it's just that our evolution of youngsters ,not that many come through has of time gone by . It's great ta see those that are Bourne ta be close ta nature are usually light yrs ahead of others and can draw the very best of bonding from ones creature bird jukel etc.atb bunnys.

• Like 1

Very nice. Be interesting to know if he reared it. Those Morocins ,Algerians etc are a different class though IMO. Having said that it looks more of a living to them. Some of there Goldys n Mules are outstanding. They have canarys being mated off Goldys on cage tops n hands outside. Goldys free flying.

• 4 weeks later...

Great stuff mate my pal had a mule like that he was almost human like joe his name was lovely pea throat type the song he had was lovely but sadly one day me hawk hit the cage he was in and he had heart attack in fright