X Breeds

Guest Navek

Guest Navek

Any one got any crosses on at the moment been watching couple vids on YouTube of the rampur X American , kulang x asil etc etc and they seem to make nice little fun birds

Ther a lad on sabong who has some rampur x Kelso and they are some beauts . I had some some shamo x American but they didn't make what I wanted or expected

Any one got any crosses on at the moment been watching couple vids on YouTube of the rampur X American , kulang x asil etc etc and they seem to make nice little fun birds

Ther a lad on sabong who has some rampur x Kelso and they are some beauts . I had some some shamo x American but they didn't make what I wanted or expected

at the moment i have an asile x maclean hatch cock 6yr old bird..last season i bread him too a hatch hen just as a experiment.fine strong birds came out of it, a bit too slow for my liking gave them away too friends.its all hatch i have at the moment 3 cocks and 8 hens.plus 3 black asil hens

Guest Navek

What weigh did they make mate ?

i reckon 6ilbs if u go back out and on too the fowl and feather section again and go too section 3 and click on american birds you will c a lot of my birds from last yr.
they look nice then , when you say to slow did you see a lot of didfrence in speed ?

What weigh did they make mate ?

i reckon 6ilbs if u go back out and on too the fowl and feather section again and go too section 3 and click on american birds you will c a lot of my birds from last yr.
they look nice then , when you say to slow did you see a lot of didfrence in speed ?

too much loss off of speed in my opnion.but thats what i knew i would get. when u breed a slower slightly heaver upright bird into the mix,its like putting a collie over a greyhound bitch what u get is a slower version of a greyhound.that was a once off.ill stick to my hatch from now on i just like the way they move.

Guest Navek

So the 3/4 hatch were still to slow ? I like the look of the half crosses but used to bigger taller slower birds but thought have try of the smaller types , was going just get some Reza types but finding decent reza types round hear int that easy , the half cross Americans I had when I bred them there was a lot of waste out of the clutch but thought that was mainly to the stock I used in the first place ,

Guest Navek

I'd like see a top notch hatch and a top notch ganoi see what they produced , I like trying something different, if can get hold of some decent asil x American out of decent stuff I'd house a couple of stags off them see how they turned out . My mate has a 3/4 American 1/4 asil and a 3/4 asil 1/4 American ..most were culled out of each clutch as they were shite , but until ya try you never know so they say lol

I'd like see a top notch hatch and a top notch ganoi see what they produced , I like trying something different, if can get hold of some decent asil x American out of decent stuff I'd house a couple of stags off them see how they turned out . My mate has a 3/4 American 1/4 asil and a 3/4 asil 1/4 American ..most were culled out of each clutch as they were shite , but until ya try you never know so they say lol

i agree with u 100% and enjoy it along the way.all the best.

Guest Navek

i agree with u 100% and enjoy it along the way.all the best.
cheers mate

I looked for reza ages ago, it was all poorly bred looking ,now I wouldn't even try keeping hard feather here,but I did see interesting articles on bantam gamefowl though , was thinking about them other day thought they were called pint pots but it was table tops and they were oegb x to look at .

Guest Navek

The original American Cobra strain was developed by Dan Salazar in California, not to be confused with the Rampur/Rampuri strain from India, sometimes called cobra killer after a hen which dispatched such a snake. These Cobras do not look like they have Bankiva blood in them. In fact they look very much like the asils from India/Pakistan: mostly black, white legs, tails that fan horizontal, no wattle. One can only wonder what Mr. Salazar put into them.

These are his own words:

"My name is Dan Salazar and I'm an Aseel enthusiast in the United states. I've bred and tested Aseels for twenty years. I've tried my strains in all weapons and methods. I've always managed to have a smile on my face and satisfaction in my heart. I've developed a strain that I call my Dark Cobras. They have become very popular in my area. I love them and enjoy being there master. Many gamecock fighters have learned to respect me and my Aseels through encounters with my strains. Everyone in my area knows my strains of Aseel, they are from 4-5 lbs. and are excellent in all methods of combat. I prefer blunt spur or tape. I dont need a wager to enjoy my aseels, they are open to the world if the same weight and size."

Mr. Salazar said he had tried all weapons and methods, but he prefers blunt or tape. This is probably why many of us in the steel crowd don?t know about him. Again, one can only wonder how good his Cobras are, in their pure form, in the long heels.