Whats The Crack With Buying Chickens Atm?

Some of the houses here have small gardens ,we are end of row and when they extended the house for original tenant they took chunk of the house next doors garden .

Just collected 4 more eggs. Egg per bird. I expect they may drop off due to moving but I'm trying to pump pellets and corn into them as they are skin an bone.

• Like 1

Looking at it an guessing width is 40 ft and 20 ft from house to back fence then piece down side of house tapers to the back gate,

We had probably 2/3 times that when we lived in a village in forest of Dean.

It sounds like its bigger than mine. My back garden is the size of my kitchen.

Looking at it an guessing width is 40 ft and 20 ft from house to back fence then piece down side of house tapers to the back gate,We had probably 2/3 times that when we lived in a village in forest of Dean.

It sounds like its bigger than mine. My back garden is the size of my kitchen.
My new ones not to bad lol

post-46517-0-52449500-1489763683.jpg

post-46517-0-38189700-1489763695.jpg

• Like 2

ha ha, it need a hell of a lot of tidying up mate, its the same size again over to the right but its just been used as a dumping ground, broken glass and rubble everywhere, they even dig a massive hole and just been dumping the household waste in it in stead of taking up the road to the wheelie bin. theres a lot of work to do beleave me. and yeah, me and my flymo are gonna struggle a touch lol

• Like 1

Think you should organise a work party pal. Bit of stalking, bit of rabbit and a bit of the local nectar in return for a bit of land management. Well, sounds good to me anyway. What a lovely back garden. Jok.

• Like 1