Another Hw35 /177/squab.s Rifle

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right lads Rob,s(squab) hw35 177   this will be pic heavy lads so Rob can see what work is being done to his rifle   just got it this morning and after work i set about it   atvbjimmy :thumbs:

THIS IS WHAT YOUR GETTING BACK ROB EXACTLY WHAT YOU SEE MATE   ENJOY HER   AND BE SAFE   ATVBJIMMY :thumbs:

your right mate didnt know it had any grain I wasnt 100% there was even a rifle under all that muck lol,as for cricket not my game but obviously she been well abused over the years,as for leaving it a

Posted Images

Nice job :good:

Can I have my towel back now Mac?

....... It's the only one that matches my slippers :laugh:

HA,HA IM KEEPING IT JON IT GO,S WITH MY WIFE'S THONGS

THAT REMINDS ME I MUST LOOSE WAIT THEY FECKING KILL ME LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its nice when there done Jon i get sent a peace of shit (no offense Rob) and i turn them into some thing special

Just hope he is happy with it the bluing is not the best and there is still some pitting on parts that i could not get off even when i put it on the machines at my rfd mates polished the crap out of her to a very high shine but some of the pitting would not move He will just need to keep her well oiled and she will be right .

right im off to work then its back to taking her apart again need to finish the stock and put the new spring in when it gets hear then its off to get her crono,d .

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

No offence mate I was given it as part of a deal with a lad on here for a ferret locater lol,if it wasn't for you it would been rotting away in the shed,but looking at her now she a beauty mate for sure,complete transformation,looking forward to getting out with it now nice one cheers

• Like 1

Sitting hear now Reno and im looking at her she is stunning mate

You know i never keep one for my self never even when i say i will i end up giving them to some one else

the Air Sporter was special but it would just end up being used when its laming season on the crows or when i was at the shooting range

Phil is getting her this week end i think and i know he will put her to good use he has not seen her yet

SHE IS STUNNING A PROPER CLASSIC THAT LOOKS LIKE IT JUST CAME FROM BSA BRAND NEW

may be one day some thing will come along and i will keep her for my self Reno,s one day my friend

post-63400-0-72993900-1490107643.jpg

post-63400-0-52531000-1490107656.jpg

Well Rob the spring came this morning so i set a bout fitting her

greased it up polished the end coils

the cocking cycle is super smooth and yes it passed the bottle test and the bean tin test

lovely entry hole,s and two fecking big exit holes the bottle well you will see in the pic

ill get her crono,d tomorrow at the rfd,s

Mark try and shoot a target out to 18 yrds with out the stock or scopes and no open sites there is a chalenge for you mate must of taken 10 or more shots before i hit them lol

its like holding a super long pistol with no pistol grip lol

pics of the bean tin

post-63400-0-55761900-1490183380.jpg

post-63400-0-53089100-1490183394.jpg

Mark if you ever get the chance to shoot a hw35 mate one that has been tuned like these two iv done

ROBS AND BARRY'S

there a cracking little brake barrel rifle mate

even thinking of getting one my self

Im very very impressed with them and as you know i hate brake barrel rifles

the hw35 just fits me right and very point-able the wait is just right

would make a cracking crow and pigeon rifle and a very good hide rifle as well as its not to long

• Like 1