Red Fell Type Stud

I've got a place across the road from me, i enter my pups in it, I've dug it for decades. I put Sid in it with no collar on just to do the old school dig when he was in his first season. I took a mate there, showed him where I'd dug it before, explained how easy it is and told him we'd be done within the hour. He pops his young dog in, out comes the B&F, after a short scratch around i got a mark of 12 ft ! I turned and told him the score and he just grinned at me thinking i was pulling his pudding, he soon lost that grin when i didn't grin back !!

It's true, "shit can happen".

of course it happens and that is when you know there and then, even though by accident...what you have on the end of the lead.

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't half talk some shit morton, it's hard enough to breed a terrier with the desired traits when you're using blood that's tested and used on bigger things than rabbits and rats. You remind me

Then I'll do it for you, Borders have also fallen into the hands of the messers. 30 years ago there were probably 7 or 8 types of working terrier that produced workers consistently. 100 years ago th

I've got a place across the road from me, i enter my pups in it, I've dug it for decades. I put Sid in it with no collar on just to do the old school dig when he was in his first season. I took a mate