Last Time Until September .

DSCF3160_zps6d3gnq08.jpg

My plan yesterday was to sit snares all along a hedge that is bumping with rabbits but i had only got five down when the gal from the hall came down the lane on her hoss and said something to me that made me laugh that much that i had a bad astma attack and she had to take me home .

DSCF3162_zps2owmjfxo.jpg

DSCF3162_zps2owmjfxo.jpg

DSCF3165_zpsmyei1xnk.jpg

last picture is me taking the rabbits to my Mrs to take the wires off

Getting old is a b*****d.

• Like 4

DSCF3160_zps6d3gnq08.jpg

My plan yesterday was to sit snares all along a hedge that is bumping with rabbits but i had only got five down when the gal from the hall came down the lane on her hoss and said something to me that made me laugh that much that i had a bad astma attack and she had to take me home .

DSCF3162_zps2owmjfxo.jpg

DSCF3162_zps2owmjfxo.jpg

DSCF3165_zpsmyei1xnk.jpg

last picture is me taking the rabbits to my Mrs to take the wires off

Getting old is a b*****d.

Have you thought about an 'apprentice', too mate ? (as long as their, trustworthy, genuinely keen, & responsible ?,....its no bad thing ,..... :D)

Edited by earth-thrower

Had a phone call to-day from the Estate agents who rent out the shooting on both halves of this estate plus a few houses , aparrently some one on both shoots has made a complaint about me and he wants to speak to me before he takes it up with the old man , i think someone is about to be f****d off and i don't think it will be me