Nice Day For It

Them rabbits must be hard as feck to need 3 dogs on 1.

I would be embarrassed to put a video up for all to see with 3 dogs ragging a rabbit.

Lol like I have just said show me how it should be done, the third one is a 5 month old pup.
If I went out with anyone off here ferreting and my dog tried taking a rabbit off the lads runner as it grabbed the rabbit or was retrieving the rabbit I would feel like a knob.

Yes you got a new dog 5 month old.

Learn it the proper way to work in the field.

Not stand there silent with the phone on record.

you have been told trev

Off to bed mate speak soon, atb

i be lamping your land if you off to bed lol

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A cracking day today for showing the whippet pup some more on the hills.

No disrespect to anyone here I don't see the people moaning putting up pictures or videos of thete dogs working Trev puts up loads of videos and picture if more were like him this site would be a bett

A rabbits a pest ffs no wonder People don't post on here

I would be embarrassed to put a video up for all to see with 3 dogs ragging a rabbit.

Lol like I have just said show me how it should be done, the third one is a 5 month old pup.
If I went out with anyone off here ferreting and my dog tried taking a rabbit off the lads runner as it grabbed the rabbit or was retrieving the rabbit I would feel like a knob.

Well thanks for all that but after 37 years of working dogs i'll do it my way.
Well you said show me how it should be done ?

If that's how you bring pups on after 37yrs of working them.

All the best.

Feck me your hard wok, I said show me not tell me.
I don't video my dogs working.

So could only tell you.

But you have shown me how you bring pups on.

And I can see your 37yrs of working dogs has payed off pmsl.

All the best.

So could only tell you.

Ok you find it more sporting putting a net over a hole than running a 5 month old pup with 2 dogs doing the job, you do it your way and i'll stick to my way.

All the best.

So could only tell you.

Ok you find it more sporting putting a net over a hole than running a 5 month old pup with 2 dogs doing the job, you do it your way and i'll stick to my way.
So are you happy to have 2 dogs ragging 1 rabbit.and then allowing a 5 month old pup to join in.

Resulting in 3 dogs ragging 1 rabbit.

I said my 2 dogs won't both grab a rabbit in a purse net.nevermind in the open.

Sometimes 20 ft from a busy road.nets are needed.

When your 3 dogs are stuck into 1 rabbit.sooner or later another bunny will bolt and the dogs will be so focused on turning 1 rabbit to mush.that they wont even see the other Bolter.

Crack on trev.im saying no more.

Guest Navek

No different than the 100 of lads out there bushing every day .can honestly say when a pack of mutts are out bushing and a rabbit gets caught they all want a nibble ,, from what I've seen any way...

And no different than a pack of hounds on a fox

Or terriers on rats .... fox rabbit and rats are all pest

What I can't get over is the fact that so many people are still patting trev on the back after what he did to vin and TOMO ... maybe my expectation of what's right and my morals are higher than most I don't know but to me it's a further indication of how hunting is slipping into the shit put that modern society has become ... there used to be a code amongst hunters unique to the hunting world but it seems that has gone and it's a dog eat dog game these days ... well I for one won't be lowering standards and stooping to the level that has become the norm .........

• Like 1

That's between Tommo vin and Trev I've had it done to me but wouldn't put it on the internet .Thete is alot of tales get told on the internet alot of back stabbing sneaky two faced c**ts could tell you plenty on here about members just heard a cracker the other day about guys on here there isn't many royalties in the dog game we can all make our self's to be someone else but won't judge someone on someone else word this place is fecked to much ass licking

• Like 2
Guest Navek

So I'm guessing trev has gone back on tomo and vins land ? Has tomorrow and vin taken trev on there ?

There's land round by me where I have permission and people I no have been going on there longer than me who don't have permission so it don't bother me ..

Sorry if it's already bin put up but what exactly has gone on ?

So I'm guessing trev has gone back on tomo and vins land ? Has tomorrow and vin taken trev on there ?

There's land round by me where I have permission and people I no have been going on there longer than me who don't have permission so it don't bother me ..

Never met vin or Tomo, been walking that land for years, a new keeper as come and told me to keep off so I will.

• Like 1
Guest Navek

Never met vin or Tomo, been walking that land for years, a new keeper as come and told me to keep off so I will.
so basilcaly your getting shit because you walk land that someone else has permission on but you've never met them and never new it was there land ??? Don't lose sleep mate that perthetic , I'm sure 99 % of people out there been walking on land that someone else has permission on , I no if I'd been walking on some land and someone came up to me and told me that there mate had permission on it I wouldn't give a f**k , I'd never go back on a mates land or I've never gone back on someone's land who has taken me out on an invite but I wouldn't give a toss if it was someone land I don't no and never met