Nice Day For It

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A cracking day today for showing the whippet pup some more on the hills.

No disrespect to anyone here I don't see the people moaning putting up pictures or videos of thete dogs working Trev puts up loads of videos and picture if more were like him this site would be a bett

A rabbits a pest ffs no wonder People don't post on here

Get one thing straight green I have never nicked a dog ever or would have a walk with anyone who

easy bud not saying you nicked nowt , even tho you called me a clown and a cnt lol we not getting on are we :D

:D

I dare it was green but those of us that have morals its a cnuts trick what was done and folk like yourself and trev are best avoided but happy hunting milky does

The only wrong I did was to the keeper and he spoke to me with respect this is why I will keep off that bit like I told him as for milky does not in all spots.

I didn't call you a cnut direct clown yes after your post sounded like I nick dogs and trev yes put your your smiley face on a post but trev you are a cnut and 3 dogs on a bolted rabbit or your 2 paying tug of war in your other videos yes crack on

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1

I dare it was green but those of us that have morals its a cnuts trick what was done and folk like yourself and trev are best avoided but happy hunting milky does

The only wrong I did was to the keeper and he spoke to me with respect this is why I will keep off that bit like I told him as for milky does not in all spots.

i got the keeper topped up with gin ,last night and crept his land early this morning lol shit he didnt write my permission ,,, maybe next time IMG_7713_zpsv9lutnik.jpg

Edited by green lurchers

I didn't call you a cnut direct clown yes after your post sounded like I nick dogs and trev yes put your your smiley face on a post but trev you are a cnut and 3 dogs on a bolted rabbit or your 2 paying tug of war in your other videos yes crack on

come on black you not nicked nowt ok lets get that clear :thumbs:

:D Show me how it should be done or is it like thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPtsO6lcaEY or is it like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiOb_gtObrQ or do you want some more single I've got plenty :yes:

Them rabbits must be hard as feck to need 3 dogs on 1.

I would be embarrassed to put a video up for all to see with 3 dogs ragging a rabbit.

deffo bruising to the left quadriceptor dorsiflexor terrible realy :yes: better still get your vids up in the next year or two :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Them rabbits must be hard as feck to need 3 dogs on 1.

I would be embarrassed to put a video up for all to see with 3 dogs ragging a rabbit.

Lol like I have just said show me how it should be done, the third one is a 5 month old pup.